Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

AugmentedVision posted:

Think about it

If Pearl Jam never happened, neither would have Nickelback, Creed, Fuel, etc. Worst impact on music

Actually those guys are more of a result of Metallica's hard rock turn in the mid 90s more than anything else. Their style is nothing at all like Pearl Jam and you are just conflating "singer with a deeper voice = Pearl Jam" which is pretty poor on your behalf, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I swore for the last 15 years that this was Third Eye Blind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIANBamMgas

Although now listening to it, it could be Silverchair or whatever else

It's big business to make one off bands that sound exactly like popular bands.

Yesterday, Sirius radio played Oasis - Don't Go Away and Lifehouse - Whatever It Takes back to back, I think they were trolling me.

FogHelmut fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Sep 12, 2016

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Nirvana just ripped off The Pixies bro

:adjusts flannel:

• Locked thread