Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klyith

GBS Pledge Week

corn in the bible posted:

I wondered about that too. I couldn't see any seams, though, so maybe it really is just an enormous snake-shaped gourd?

i feel like starting out with a gourd that looks like a snake is cheating

like if i found a gourd shaped exactly like richard nixon's head, i should not be allowed to enter it to the gourd carving contest unless i carved it to look like LBJ, Gerald Ford, or Obama. I guess not obama though since that would be african influence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klyith

GBS Pledge Week

corn in the bible posted:

It's possible they shaped it during growth to be snake-like, though, in which case it would be fair. We just don't know all the facts about this gourd!

no no no that's even worse, this is supposed to be about gourd carving. not the ancient eastern art of gourd bonsai!

:eyepop:

• Locked thread