Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
That's some grade-A trolling, Weird Ginger Girl and Greasy Unwashed Caveman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Gonna dress up like the Twin Towers for Dragon Con so I can harvest all the tears. Should I wash my hair this week? Nah, gently caress that.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Fire Barrel posted:

First thing I noticed about the picture was how rough that guy looks.

Either way, silly to get mad about something so innocuous. Do that many people really care about it though?

The internet and Twitter care because it's essentially advertiser-sponsored political performance art.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Earwicker posted:

what are their usernames?

Dunno, but negative post count seems likely.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Alan Smithee posted:

youve gotta have balls of loving steel to wear a 9/11 costume as a brown dude in the south

He's not actually brown, he's just dirty.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Wizard Master posted:

What a dumb comment. You seem like the type of jerk who thinks FYAD = Le random monkey cheese bullshit. You probably wouldn't even get the meta post-irony the tier 1 Yad Lads operate on. Us guys in FYAD make fun of people like you constantly. Idiot.

I'm sure all 29 of you in there right now are just having a great time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Teikanmi posted:

Honestly I'm just surprised a man convinced a woman to actually do this

Almos all women see themselves more highly than this

Must have a dead womb.

• Locked thread