Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
9/11 would be a bigger tragedy if america werent such a shithole that can't keep a leash on its intelligence community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

a bone to pick posted:

Of course no one is asking the right question: Where is building 7?

they pulled it of course

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

mind the walrus posted:

It's fun how this is what triggers white Americans but literally decades of war crimes around the world mean nothing.

and the dronemeister in chief has the gall to tell the philipino junta to lay off on the extralegal slayings

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
hold on aminute why did iraqi afghanistan people from saudi arabia fly planes into murica.... *reads a bunch* gently caress oh my god it goes all the way back to that poo poo? christ how are we ever going to- oh my god- it goes so far back *sobbing* all the laws and treaties and wars

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
anyone made fun of her fivehead yet

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

The Mantis posted:

support our tropes

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Rambling Robot posted:

im gonna cosplay as a looted iraqi museum

im the dynamited afghani buddha

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i wanna kommen in ihren Lebensraum

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
when someone's dad dresses up as sexy hitler, that costume is called A DILF Hotler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
what you don't buy the premise

• Locked thread