Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Barackas "Bullkenyan" Took was famous for averting a Republican invasion of the Shire at the Battle of Washtingtonfield of T.A. 2012 and personally slaying the Republicans' leader, Romnembul. He took the Romnembul's head off with a club. The Republican's head flew through the air for 100 yards and went down a rabbit hole; it is said that this is how the game of golf was invented.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas

I've recently had a tiny republican infestation and when I came down for breakfast I found some miniature literature warning me about the excesses of petit bougeroisie

My small communists are trying to seize the means of the mixed nut can

Business Gorillas

If you want to get rid of alt righters you need to make a paste out of soylent, Mr dew, and fat poison and smear it in various cracks and crevices in your home

Business Gorillas

*gets ready to say something but doubles over and vomits out a stream of ichor and tiny newt gingriches, which scuttle around the floor screaming about the deficit*

• Locked thread