Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

I'm so tired of all these Republicans ruining everything! There are probably two dozen of them up in my attic, and I've tried cleaning out the nests but they just come back, plus Grandma's stuff is all still up there, and I want Brian to help me clean it out but he does nothing but play Diablo 3 and phone-gently caress his long-distance girlfriend Candice. And meanwhile there's all these drat REPUBLICANS(!!!) up there, digging up the insulation and talking to each other in those nasty, secretive little whispers of theirs, as though I can't hear them, as though I don't hear every word, every plot and murmur! Anyway, I've tried peppermint oil but it doesn't seem to do anything, can anyone suggest something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Caught six Republicans in the garage last night. drat things ran off with half my bootstraps.

FactsAreUseless

Yeah, had to move out of the mobile home for a while. Bunch of leftists undermined the side of it and it started to go off-level. It's like, whatever happened to the third amendment?

FactsAreUseless

Left some Bob's 1-to-1 Flour in the pantry too long, went in there to find a bunch of Coexist bumper stickers and a ripped-up bag fair-trade cocoa nibs.

FactsAreUseless

O'Brien: So I said to Carol, I said, Carol, if you don't seriously rethink your approach to taxation, I mean if you don't really start to consider a more progressive tax structure, Social Security's going to be bankrupt within a generation, and Carol says to me...

Winston Smith [screaming]: Do it to Julia! Not to me! Do it to Julia!

FactsAreUseless

[while being consumed by rats] This election won't ever end!

FactsAreUseless

Escaped libertarians have become a big problem in Florida. They're almost impossible to regulate.

FactsAreUseless

I hate the way Donald Trump doesn't give policy specifics, he just puffs up his feathers and chirps.

FactsAreUseless

I'm just so SICK, oh my god I'm so SICK, please help me I'm bleeding inside, I can see the bruises forming around my abdomen please blood is leaking out of something important, blood is pouring out of something important and pooling within me I'm so SICK p.s. we need to do something different about college tuition

FactsAreUseless

Tax disputes gave me diabetes.

FactsAreUseless

I am riddled with tumors and furthermore I have views on the estate tax that this George F. Will column helps me articulate.

FactsAreUseless

My immune system is shutting down and destroying my body. Furthermore, my cabinets are filled with horrible, crawling things. A final point: I don't think that sales taxes are effective.

FactsAreUseless

The Body Horror Politic

FactsAreUseless

The Enigma Of It's Obama's Fault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Due to a parasite, all the needles on all these trees are turning the color of rust, they're drying up and blowing away. That parasite is called ideology.

• Locked thread