Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

I made the mistake of parking under a tree. While my car was cooler, a bunch of those drat Republicans pooped all over it.

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Went to go to the bathroom the other day. While everything was wrapping up, I noticed those drat liberals had swapped my double ply toilet paper (a basic human right) with hippy dippy fair trade tissue paper. I thought I would never make it out alive.

Senior Management

Those God-Forsaken liberals got to my kids. Now they unionized and won't do their chores without a union rep and vacation. Those dishes aren't going to do themselves Becky.

Senior Management

I really wanted a burrito today but the drat burrito guy was a little bit too Republican. he claimed to be a sovereign citizen or some bunk and did not have to follow basic hygiene guidelines or clean up the mold in the kitchen.

Senior Management

I had to leave my wife after she broke out with a full fledged case of Ronnie Reagan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

I cannot sleep. The walls dissolve into strange colors. Elephants yell about being the party of Lincoln but that makes no sense. I am slowly going mad. I don't know who Atlas was or why someone shrugged at him. I come too just in time. As I snap awake I find myself on Amazon. There are many items in my cart. Two of every book by Bill O'Reilly. One for display and the other for heavy use. I am overcome with revulsion. The screen hurts to look at. The last thing I remember was purging my cart. Then everything went black.

• Locked thread