Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I have a permanent sore spot on my hip from a wrestling match with an old friend in middle school. It is a very tiny, specific spot, but if I turn and stretch a certain way, I'll feel it.

29 and never broken a bone. However for the past 2 years I've been getting lower back pain that never seems to go away entirely. I assumed bad sitting posture was finally catching up to me, but who knows? I've been losing some weight and getting leaner, but I don't know if dropping the bit left on my torso will be enough.

Near sighted in my left eye. One of my toes has an extra tiny bit of skin under the nail that I swear is concentrated nerve bundles or something. It's so sensitive, the slightest touch is very uncomfortable. Makes clipping that toe a little more harrowing .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
If you are in your mid to late 20's, for the love of god get in shape as soon as you can and then focus on maintaining it. So much aging BS can be prevented (delayed?) if you do.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
loving chugging some milk after reading this thread, god drat.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

flerp posted:

i have scoliosis and had to get surgery twice because my spine decided to curve where there werent rods

but besides rods screwed to my back im doing p good and tbh most days i forget theyre there

Wish we could just have titanium cyborg spine replacements.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

notZaar posted:

You couldn't afford it.

Maybe not, but it would be cool if it existed :sigh:

• Locked thread