Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Business Gorillas posted:

The roasted gives them a list that's absolutely off bounds and everything else is fair game

Source: I remember that the thing that trump didn't want any jokes about was how much of a massive liar he was wrt how much money he has

During the Shatner roast the only thing off limits were jokes about his wife (who had drowned like a month or two before). Typically the boundaries are "dude that's really over the line, not cool" stuff like that, but Trump was an extra whiny bitch (or shrewd negotiator) and got a lot of kids-gloves poo poo banned.

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

jewel's boobs in that vid are the jimmy carr of boobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

roymorrison posted:

woah woah whos boobs are those? is that jewel? have they always been like that?? why isn't there a thread about this?

mods?????

I thought that was Jewel's whole stick? That's what separated her from the rest of the female country artists of the 90's.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Harry in Rio posted:

i want to bang ann coulter in her crooked unbleached rear end in a top hat

I got drunk one night in Kuwait and banged (who I thought was) Ann Coulter in the desert. The next morning I woke up and it was just a mummified camel carcass.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Did anyone mention that Rob sucked his friend's dick in his sextape?

• Locked thread