Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Who has the time to do all these "interpretations" ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Surfer Rosa Parks posted:

Run the Jewels- RTJ2
Kendrick Lamar- To Pimp a Butterfly
Freddie Gibbs/Madlib- Pinata
Ghostface Killah- 12 Reasons to Die
YG- My Krazy Life
Dr Dre- Compton
Lupe Fiasco- Tetsuo & Youth
Killer Mike- R.A.P Music
Skepta- Konnichiwa
Joey Bada$$- B4.Da.$$

That's 10 'classic' albums off the top of my head and that's not even counting the Trap scene, R&B hybrids or the endless supply of mixtape rappers and beat makers churning material out. Assuming you're not trolling, the 10s have been a golden age for rap so far and it's showing no signs of slowing down.

Whoa ... this guy must be a real hip-hop 'head'

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
this microagression bullshit is legit going to kill western civilisation

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lichy posted:

this microagression bullshit is legit going to kill western civilisation

It's obesity, imo.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Macroaggression

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
saw this bit on the weekend while visiting family in Michigan, the DND posters ITT remind me a whole lot of the patrons of this donut shop for some reason I can't quite put my finger on

http://www.clickondetroit.com/live-in-the-d/homegrown-dillas-delights-donuts

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
There should be a nonaggression for when you exist and your life is better than someone else's

polysynth
Dec 12, 2006

rock out

Surfer Rosa Parks posted:

Run the Jewels- RTJ2
Kendrick Lamar- To Pimp a Butterfly
Freddie Gibbs/Madlib- Pinata
Ghostface Killah- 12 Reasons to Die
YG- My Krazy Life
Dr Dre- Compton
Lupe Fiasco- Tetsuo & Youth
Killer Mike- R.A.P Music
Skepta- Konnichiwa
Joey Bada$$- B4.Da.$$

That's 10 'classic' albums off the top of my head and that's not even counting the Trap scene, R&B hybrids or the endless supply of mixtape rappers and beat makers churning material out. Assuming you're not trolling, the 10s have been a golden age for rap so far and it's showing no signs of slowing down.

Yikes man

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Don't listen to rap, please.

It perpetuates negative stereotypes about African Americans.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Don't go to the museum in Ulaanbaatar if you don't want to be microaggressed to hell and back :(

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
dang it, bobby!

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
those clowns at college have done it again! What a bunch of clowns.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Germstore posted:

dang it, bobby!

First thing I thought of too, heh.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Decebal posted:

Don't go to the museum in Ulaanbaatar if you don't want to be microaggressed to hell and back :(

China invented benjamin button disease

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
nietzsche was right... about everything!!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

hey guys, i was thinking about trying out this racism thing. any tips?

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
First thing first, are you white? Can't be racist otherwise, sorry you had to learn it that way if that's the case.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I'm not biologically white but I identify as such in surveys.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

im very white so im already ahead

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Don't listen to rap, please.

It perpetuates negative stereotypes about African Americans.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I only listen to positive uplifting rap. Are you familiar with MC Hammer?

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
Hey guys have you heard about this guy Kendrick Lamar? Just found his stuff the other day and it really speaks to me, even though I'm not black. My parents don't approve but I'm 16 I'm old enough to hear the friend of the family word I think

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

GRANNY SUGASLUTZZ posted:

Hey guys have you heard about this guy Kendrick Lamar? Just found his stuff the other day and it really speaks to me, even though I'm not black. My parents don't approve but I'm 16 I'm old enough to hear the friend of the family word I think

Isn't this just adorable.

*pats head*

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

notZaar posted:

God drat I'm glad I went to college before this loving plague descended.

the plague already existed its called the massive cultural gap between black people who live in segregated communities and white people who have been told everything is peachy their entire life

theres a lot of college students from saint louis where i live and the black students self-segregate because lol dealing with whitey. i dont blame them tbh ive been to saint louis but at the same time it makes normal things i dont think anything of (helping a stranger jump their car, etc) strained as gently caress. just interacting with other students from st louis its very obvious there is a shitload of racial tension that didnt really exist where i grew up.

like in an environment so strongly segregated interests and culture become part of your identity which race is a huge part. things that aren't even all that big of a deal to anyone you've ever known become Big Deals. is blasting garbage rap in your car a microagression? you might think not because the person who burned you the drat cd was black but turns out it looks weird as gently caress and uncomfortable to someone with a strongly polarized identity who sees White Person Doing Black Thing

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I get microaggressed by people who don't stand up for the anthem of the place that gives them the chance to make millions of $$$ by chasing a ball around. A skill most dogs have mastered by the time they're 1 year old.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

“Maybe we can unpack it afterward... You want to come see me afterward?” is a really cowardly, patronizing way of saying "I don't know how to explain this in another way, and while I don't actually want you to show up to talk about it later, I sure as Hell don't want to have any witnesses to our discussion if you do!"

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Loud rap music is a microaggression and I wish people would be more considerate and stop triggering me.

hemale in pain posted:

hey guys, i was thinking about trying out this racism thing. any tips?

The best thing to do to be racist is: be white and treat everyone as equals and not pander to them.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
My social circle has usually been a big mix of different racial \ ethnics groups and it makes me loving depressed how bad race relations have gotten in the past few years. It might have been this tense in the 1960s, but I dunno, I wasn't alive yet.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

The best thing to do to be racist is: be white and treat everyone as equals and not pander to them.

Seriously, college-educated liberals with loads of white guilt are the most patronizing, condescending people on earth.

Just treat others as you yourself would like to be treated, it's not a very hard concept

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Gammatron 64 posted:

Just treat others as you yourself would like to be treated, it's not a very hard concept

whoa, dude, please take this hate speech elsewhere.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

nigga crab pollock posted:

the plague already existed its called the massive cultural gap between black people who live in segregated communities and white people who have been told everything is peachy their entire life

theres a lot of college students from saint louis where i live and the black students self-segregate because lol dealing with whitey. i dont blame them tbh ive been to saint louis but at the same time it makes normal things i dont think anything of (helping a stranger jump their car, etc) strained as gently caress. just interacting with other students from st louis its very obvious there is a shitload of racial tension that didnt really exist where i grew up.

like in an environment so strongly segregated interests and culture become part of your identity which race is a huge part. things that aren't even all that big of a deal to anyone you've ever known become Big Deals. is blasting garbage rap in your car a microagression? you might think not because the person who burned you the drat cd was black but turns out it looks weird as gently caress and uncomfortable to someone with a strongly polarized identity who sees White Person Doing Black Thing

What does that have to do with all the gay rear end swj stuff we were talking about?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Gammatron 64 posted:

My social circle has usually been a big mix of different racial \ ethnics groups and it makes me loving depressed how bad race relations have gotten in the past few years. It might have been this tense in the 1960s, but I dunno, I wasn't alive yet.

Seriously, college-educated liberals with loads of white guilt are the most patronizing, condescending people on earth.

Might as well say #Alllivesmatter if you're going to be this insensitive. You a Trump supporter too ??

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Minimalist Program posted:

Like, if a white straight rich guy goes "I'm white, straight, and rich" and a bunch of people start telling himm how cool and good his life is, why is he supposed to feel bad about that??!?

Did you just mention wealth/class as a factor in how good someone's life is?

Because that is minimizing the impact of skin colour and gender and sexual orientation which are far, far more important in life than how much money you have.

That's why Beyoncé is way more oppressed than the white single mother who got sued millions of dollars for downloading some of her tracks

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
my black drug dealer calls me nigga all the time, like 5 times per sentence

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
the world is entering a new era of racism and puritanism and it is wondrous in a horrifying way to see leftist rhetoric being used to justify those things

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/28906/

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
I did a DNA test and I have all races in my DNA. gently caress ya'll niggers, kikes, spics, wops, and chinks.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Neutrino posted:

I did a DNA test and I have all races in my DNA. gently caress ya'll niggers, kikes, spics, wops, and chinks.

I did a DNA test and it said I was possibly the whitest person who ever lived.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Though I do have an unusually high level of Neanderthal gene markers.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Applewhite posted:

Though I do have an unusually high level of Neanderthal gene markers.

A/S/L?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

50,000 years/too covered by pubes to tell/a cave

• Locked thread