Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK
^^^^^^ Depends on who sings it really. ODB coulda done some rad poo poo with it. But he died from drugs n poo poo just like Oderus did. ^^^^^

gently caress micro aggression bullshit. We gotta stop musicians from doing the drugs that kill them. :doom:

Do useful poo poo not well meaning but ultimately harmful stuff that is probably gonna help Trump get elected who will probably make Joe Arpaio FBI chief and we will really see what actual racial bad evil poo poo is.

Edit: http://nypost.com/2016/09/10/the-four-letter-word-that-has-liberal-celebrities-ducking-for-cover/ when the goddamned New York Post is starting to make sense to anyone who isn't a fan of Limbaugh and Hannity poo poo has gone WRONG y'all. Nobody with any empathy, compassion, or common goddamned sense should ever really agree with that rag. EVER. :smith:

Captain Rufus fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Sep 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
I hope this diversity officer knows that the word "officer" derives from "overseer", a title often given to those supervising slaves. They should be ashamed of themselves and I demand a public apology, damages to be paid for my mental duress and that this bigoted title, the position and the current employee staffed in that position be terminated.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

im gaye posted:

theres totally a racial undertone to harambe

lmao if u actually think this

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

The Saurus posted:

my black drug dealer calls me nigga all the time, like 5 times per sentence

Why is he "my black drug dealer"? Why can't he just be "my drug dealer"?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Heres a list of things no one ever says or does that you should continue to not say or do

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

mdm posted:

Criticism of "you guys" is discriminatory against Midwesterners!

The South: leading the anglophone world in gender neutral plural pronouns for centuries y'all.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

whoflungpoop posted:

the next world war gonna be wild

i cant wait

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

im gaye posted:

theres totally a racial undertone to harambe but thats just like one facet of a beautiful bizarro diamond

lol

i miss harmabe so much

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_about_the_word_niggardly

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

reallivedinosaur posted:

lol

i miss harmabe so much

same

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

OP, just substitute "wigger" when singing along. Then you are fine.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Applewhite posted:

I did a DNA test and it said I was possibly the whitest person who ever lived.

Mine said I had a very small percentage of Mongolian DNA, which means that one of Ghengis Khan's boys boned one of my white ancestors hundreds of years ago.

I laughed.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
these freakin white females... soemtimes I just dont know what theyre thinking

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

The Skeleton King posted:

Mine said I had a very small percentage of Mongolian DNA, which means that one of Ghengis Khan's boys boned one of my white ancestors hundreds of years ago.

I laughed.

They got pretty far west.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Germstore posted:

They got pretty far west.

arent icelanders mongolian descendants?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
my great great grandmother is an indian princess and also i am royalty

dk2m
May 6, 2009
a picoaggression is when an asian coworker just bought his first car, and then when you guys go out to lunch, you offer to drive your car to save on gas but that subtly implies he's a bad driver and would crash if he drove himself

an yactoaggression is when your black friend you haven't seen since high school brings some homemade spinach dip to a football party but you politely decline because you're allergic to lactose which implies that he is too stupid to remember what you told him 15 years ago

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Imo we should use "microaggresion" as the SI unit of racism.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
just go ahead and say negro. it may be s[pamnish appropriation but genesplicer cant probate you irl no matter how much he'd like to, living in the cold white wastes of the north as he does, all feeble of body and mind and spirit

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

notZaar posted:

Imo we should use "microaggresion" as the SI unit of racism.

You'll see anglos will manage to gently caress this up by using racinches or genounces

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Drink Cheerwine posted:

just go ahead and say negro. it may be s[pamnish appropriation but genesplicer cant probate you irl no matter how much he'd like to, living in the cold white wastes of the north as he does, all feeble of body and mind and spirit

Just don't say mulatto.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Pvt.Scott posted:

Just don't say mulatto.

What's genesplicer have against Starbucks?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i'll have a caramel mulatto, please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Pvt.Scott posted:

Just don't say mulatto.

a burger joint in toronto used to offer a burger that was half ground beef, half ground bacon, with a bourbon sauce and spicy chili, called the Dirty Drunken Half Breed (chili + bourbon sauce + 1/2 beef + 1/2 bacon)

robocop types went ape because of all the dirty drunken half breed people in the city or somerhing? whatever that might be? anyway they changed "half breed" to "misunderstood breed" and lived happily ever after

• Locked thread