Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoZiZE2Zcng

Will he drift forever, will the groove die, are these questions actually equivalent, your mom has a big fat pussy

This thread is a part of Animal Does Thing series: Bird yells into cup - Man fistfights monkey - Crab takes a poo poo - Snail eats worm - Bear falls on trampoline - Eel swims around - Bird does headstand - Dog plays with duckie - Lizard stars in movie - Cat obeys - Mouse malfunctions - Snake whiffs - Bee does masonry - Snake requiescat in pace - Hamster faces death - Opossum rides dog - Dog seeks affection - Hawk nosegrinds iguana - Fish assists with dunk - Horse relaxes - Capybara enjoys watermelon - Centipede eats lizard - Bear meets deer - Hedgehog gets massage - Eel excavates - Fish hides carefully - Stray kitten clambers - Deer barks - Hedgehog floats - Octopus transcends medium

raton fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Sep 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

is this part of the animals do things collection

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
is this part of the animal does thing series?

Edit :firstpost: beat me senseless.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

what Kenny logging said :aaaaa:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
It takes me a minute to fetch the old link code and I have to post the thread before I can add it to the list because otherwise I don't have a URL for it but yes

ANIMAL

DOES

THING

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

love that animal do the thing man he's cute I nickname him sonic and say gotta boat fast in my head to him and also out loud to my phone

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
that's no god drat pig

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

that hog is terrified nice video :rolleyes:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i ended up going through related videos until i watched something that claimed to be about owl and kitten friendship. it was a bunch of videos they obviously stole from elsewhere spliced together, and in every clip it involved a cat trying to murder a bird.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

What if doges had quills and did this?

Man nature and evolution are and aren't crazy at the same time.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
1:30 - the pig's zen is nearly harshed

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i like animalws dpoing thingfs

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

whoflungpoop posted:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
that aint no pig

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

vols bitch posted:

that aint no pig

Why! Why, it's a pig with lipstick on it!

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

I like u bby

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
jealous of that porker

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Sheep-Goats posted:

It takes me a minute to fetch the old link code and I have to post the thread before I can add it to the list because otherwise I don't have a URL for it but yes

ANIMAL

DOES

THING

Calm down

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

whoa dude

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I think this is the most Animal does nothing I've posted so far in Animal does thing

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I don't think it's real

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Sheep-Goats posted:

I like u bby

:blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vNSsmmtrDc

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
I met this man on the internet a few months ago. Everything is going great so far and there doesn't seem to be a lot of red flags aside from strange anger at certain things, notably his cats and their perceived misbehavior. An incident happened last night that has frightened me.

To start, he has what he calls "booby traps" around his apartment to scare or deter the cats from doing things like jumping on counters or the couch or the bed. They spray condensed air, shock them, or make loud noises to scare them. He says he has conditioned them to not be on the furniture while he is away. I do not currently have a cat but I have owned cats most my life and this seems cruel to me. I always loved snuggling up with my cats on the couch and in bed and can't understand it.

Last night one of the cats jumped up on the couch because I was petting her. It is cold here and I think she wanted to snuggle up like cats do. He immediately became irate and screamed at the cat, who hid under the couch, which she is apparently not allowed to do. He went to the other room and brought out a Nerf gun that he used to shoot at her until he could force her out. He then hit her and locked her in the shower.

I felt this sick feeling in my gut. I made an excuse to go home and told myself that I cannot see him again. I have been avoiding him. At first I thought it was just strict rules but I think this takes it up a level and I am not sure what to do. Besides not seeing him, I am concerned about the cats and wonder if there is any way to help them get away.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

dark claude

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

same

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

lol

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Gotta drift fast

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

DOMDOM posted:

I met this man on the internet a few months ago. Everything is going great so far and there doesn't seem to be a lot of red flags aside from strange anger at certain things, notably his cats and their perceived misbehavior. An incident happened last night that has frightened me.

To start, he has what he calls "booby traps" around his apartment to scare or deter the cats from doing things like jumping on counters or the couch or the bed. They spray condensed air, shock them, or make loud noises to scare them. He says he has conditioned them to not be on the furniture while he is away. I do not currently have a cat but I have owned cats most my life and this seems cruel to me. I always loved snuggling up with my cats on the couch and in bed and can't understand it.

Last night one of the cats jumped up on the couch because I was petting her. It is cold here and I think she wanted to snuggle up like cats do. He immediately became irate and screamed at the cat, who hid under the couch, which she is apparently not allowed to do. He went to the other room and brought out a Nerf gun that he used to shoot at her until he could force her out. He then hit her and locked her in the shower.

I felt this sick feeling in my gut. I made an excuse to go home and told myself that I cannot see him again. I have been avoiding him. At first I thought it was just strict rules but I think this takes it up a level and I am not sure what to do. Besides not seeing him, I am concerned about the cats and wonder if there is any way to help them get away.

I know the feeling. I pet and stroke my pussies lovingly. How could anyone be so uncaring and cruel?

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Weener Beater posted:

I know the feeling. I pet and stroke my pussies lovingly. How could anyone be so uncaring and cruel?

You're missing out on a good time if you don't shoot a Nerf gun up in that pussy.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

hello friends! what happened to the e/n thread?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

MiracleWhale posted:

Heyyyyyyyy, check out cccc, it's called basement now

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

a pig has no name

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

drat that shits chill as gently caress

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

They been askin after ye

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

quote:

are these questions actually equivalent, your mom has a big fat pussy

That's not a question, and how do you know that

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013