Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

JiveHonky posted:

Getting a pretzel, trying on some new kicks, having a refreshing Orange Julius; it's not bullshit when I tell you I only feel truly alive when I'm at the mall.

Have you ever been to the mall?

Have you tried punching yourself in the stomach?

yes

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i like dressing up as a cowboy and starting fistfights with the homeless outside of macy's

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

JiveHonky posted:

would you spend a night in a haunted mall to win a hundred dollars?

is it actually haunted or am i just gonna get molested again

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

MOOBS! posted:

i just want to try on clothes at h&m and let my fat gut hang out and possibly rip girls leggy tights by squatting with them on

hell yeah

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Fiend posted:

Man, one day I'm gonna grow up and guard the ghost mall.

The food court will be a sanctum of order and deliciousness - the parking lot bereft of petty theft and liability.

The android dreams of loss prevention.

i will still be taking the most primo shits in the penney's dressing rooms

• Locked thread