Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My mall had a store that sold suitcases, wigs and anime figurines; it smelled bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

JiveHonky posted:

i head tales of a store where you could sit in a magical chair that gives you a massage!

It's not a store it's in the concourse next to the eyebrows trimming stall

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My mom took me to the mall movie theater to see Space Cowboys :3:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

How did it smell after you left?

It's funk overpowered mine. Now if everyone from the Warhammer store and Wizards of the Coast went in then that would be the smell battle of the century.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

MOOBS! posted:

is orange julius even a thing anymore?? around here is orange BANG! along with horchata and loving disgusting jamaica water

Yes, I believe if I drive an hour I could get to one.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

MOOBS! posted:

(THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT)

you dont sound super sure

There was on at the Westfield shopping mall in Annapolis two years ago. I assume it's still there.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Don't ever doubt me again, MOOBS!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
How about the sports memorabilia store

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I spent 15 Yankee dollars on a Chansey Pokémon card at the trading card store cause Jeff had every card but Chansey and I wanted to rub it in his face, which I did and he got mad and it made me feel good.

• Locked thread