Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

JiveHonky posted:

would you spend a night in a haunted mall to win a hundred dollars?

are the stores open because if so would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

JiveHonky posted:

the stores are open but there are no cashiers so unfortunately you cant buy anything

i just want to try on clothes at h&m and let my fat gut hang out and possibly rip girls leggy tights by squatting with them on

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

roymorrison posted:

the mall always had good handrails and ledges for people who liked bmx or skateboarding

everything inside is 100% purestrain trash

except now they put those bumps on all the rails so you cant grind em with your soaps

all the mall is good for now is ghost competitions and hanging under the escalator to look up fat womens skirts

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

is orange julius even a thing anymore?? around here is orange BANG! along with horchata and loving disgusting jamaica water

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

(THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT)

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Yes, I believe if I drive an hour I could get to one.

you dont sound super sure

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Hector Beerlioz posted:

There was on at the Westfield shopping mall in Annapolis two years ago. I assume it's still there.

https://www.westfield.com/annapolis/stores/all-stores/orange-julius/58483

i stand corrected and apologize

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

a store with nothing but these jackets and a specific clientele

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

gently caress those guys and their "MTG cards arent collectable" bullshit

i hope the image of their most expensive baseball card covered by 3 inches of plastic was the last thing to go through their mind before the bullet :mad:

• Locked thread