Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Man, one day I'm gonna grow up and guard the ghost mall.

The food court will be a sanctum of order and deliciousness - the parking lot bereft of petty theft and liability.

The android dreams of loss prevention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Tower Records never has the right adapter for my RIM Blackberry.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Think I'll hit up Hair Masters, then cruise down to Yankee Candle Co.

Full disclosure - I'm not gay. Last week I picked up some brutal Nag Champa incense from the House of Cutlery, but the smoke is turning the walls in my studio beige, so naturally I need a strong scented candle to burn all the incense smoke before it stains the walls.

It's either this or pay full price on Kitty Litter - and I'm not about to start changing it monthly until Costco reduces their membership fees.

Who knew being a single man and owning ten cats required so much compromise.

• Locked thread