Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Smash it Smash hit posted:

They tried to stop him once, that's where he got the femurs :getin:
ah, the ol' two leg discount. The oldest trick in the book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

A friend of mine once got really drunk and pinched Lowtax's butt cause they thought it would be funny. That was about when we decided they had too much to drink.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Ibogaine posted:

Once Rich and I were hanging out in an abandoned appartment in a run-down high rise building in Brooklyn. We were on the 12th floor or something and there was only the two of us, a stained old damp mattress and a case of cheap whiskey.

Anyway, we were watching the sun set through one of the busted windows, when suddenly Rich got up and sat down on the open windowsill. I will never forget how carefree he looked, the sun shining over his shoulder, the wind in his hair, and this utterly brilliant and insane light shining in his eyes. Well, you guys know him, so you know what I'm talking about.

I am afraid of heights and was utterly drunk, so seeing him up there made me speechless. Mad Dog looked me right in the eyes and said with a clear and steady voice that belied the two bottles of Jack he had already downed:" Hold my legs, man, I wanna see what the sun looks like the other way around.".

With that, he leaned backwards out of the windows, his legs still on top of the ledge. I jumped forward and grabbed his legs just a moment before he leaned all the way until he was hanging upside down out of the window, with me holding on to his shins. I was panicked, afraid that I would let go, even though he was rather light, but I was afraid his pants and shoes would slip of and he would fall to a messy death on the concrete below. I wedged my feet against the wall as to better hold him when I heard a sound I will never forget. Over the noise of the traffic far below us, I heard his laughter. And his laughter wasn't like that of a madman, but more like the joyful and liberated laughter of somebody who had just escaped from a lifetime spent in solitary confinement. It was the purest and most beautiful sound I have ever heard. And he kept laughing, and laughing, and laughing.

After what felt like hours (though only minutes could have passed, the sun was just dipping below the skyline), he said "pull me up now, Ibo".

The rest is quickly told. I pulled him in, and he was calm, even though his face was deep red. We drank another bottle in silence and when we left, we were confronted by two meth dealers on our way down, but they let us through once they recognized Rich.

We never spoke of the incident again. Me, because the moment never seemed to be right and Rich... To be honest, I admire him, but I don't think I will ever understand him.

I will never forget his laughter, though.

Holy poo poo :eyepop:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Though I am dubious cause you referred him to as rich and not mad dog Kyanka

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Once on the set of my latest blockbuster film, I happened upon mad dog in a boxing ring. Flustered and caught without words, I punched him until he fell, then returned to my trailer and drank myself into a stupor - my vodka noticably salty from my tears.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Mad dog and I used to heist cigarette trucks and sell the cartons to cops. Hahahahha

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

King of Bees posted:

Mad dog and I used to heist cigarette trucks and sell the cartons to cops. Hahahahha

The Kyanka empire was built on cigarette fraud

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
The name Mad Dog is ironic as if a literal Mad Dog bites him it'll actually cure their affliction. Mad Dog's curative powers only works on mad dogs and no other species or afflictions however

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Richard 'J' Lowtax has never seen a bear. Not even a picture of a bear. The reason being he's very afraid of bears.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Though I am dubious cause you referred him to as rich and not mad dog Kyanka

they say his name used to be 'rich dog' kyanka

that all changed when someone foolishly brought up the subject of pitbulls...

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Paladinus posted:

Richard 'J' Lowtax has never seen a bear. Not even a picture of a bear. The reason being he's very afraid of bears.

But you're talking about hairy men right?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
He once punched a midget and poo poo down his shirt

YerAuraBoresMeAlice
Dec 26, 2005

Mad Dog once made Danny Trujillo cry like a little bitch.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Mad dog tried to run a landscaping business by welding four lawn mowers together to "get poo poo done"

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Paladinus posted:

This is bullshit. I saw mad dog once consume a live bear in a single sitting. He didn't offer me a single bite.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
several episodes from season 3 of Living Single were rewritten in real time due to angry phone calls from a drunk mad dog lowtax

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

vols bitch posted:

This is bullshit. I saw mad dog once consume a live bear in a single sitting. He didn't offer me a single bite.

If I had a nickel for each wild dog I watch get consumed as I was bitter with hunger, 30 cents.

YerAuraBoresMeAlice
Dec 26, 2005

Mad Dog owns "Bridget Jone's Diary" on Blu-ray, and has watched it over ten thousand times.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Mad Dog can eat 24 eggs no problem, any day

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gannyGrabber posted:

Mad Dog can eat 24 eggs no problem, any day
Don't even try to test this, you will spend all your money on eggs

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Mad Dog once ate three Pizza Hut P'Zones in a single sitting.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Mad dog doesn't know the meaning of the word quit.

So don't ever use it around him he will go in a rage in his ignorance.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Mad Dog Kyanka's first car was a souped up Ford Fiesta. All of his fellow kindergarten classmates got a ride to school in the Kyankawagon.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

His house has stairs.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
He ain't even a dog

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Mad Dog Kyanka was stranded on this planet when his compatriots had to leave him behind. He befriended a kid named Elliot, who gave him Reese's Pieces. Mad Dog made Elliot's bike fly thanks to a potent combination of laundry detergent and Jim Beam. They both served in Desert Storm where Elliot died bravely as Mad Dog's human shield.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Do Not let ol mad dog talk you into participating in the finger in the blender trick.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
me and mad dog used to pretend we were deaf and hand out pencils and stickers for smucks to buy from us at fast food joints.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
Mad dog and me once hocked loogies at cars from the overpass while sippin 40's

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Hector Beerlioz posted:

He ain't even a dog

shh you'll make him mad

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
rich 'mad dog' kyanka got really mad at a dog one time.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Mad 'Tax doesn't know the meaning of the word ignorance.

Mad 'Tax can wear three hats at once. One on his head, and one on each buttock.

Mad 'Tax can fire golf balls from his rectum with the force of a .50 cal machine gun round.
He has accidentally caused the deaths of several gay persons because of this.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Sep 9, 2016

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
One time mad dog convinced me that my parents were androids and made lawyer all my clothing with copper tubing to keep them from stealing my thoughts

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Mad Dog can chug a liter of Yellowtail Shiraz in 5.2 seconds,including eating the bottle, and then poo poo shot-glasses and piss whisky in 'em.
I timed him with a stopwatch myself.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Sep 9, 2016

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Mad Dog Kyanka has a heart of gold, and a pancreas of barbed wire.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Mad dog Kyanka isn't one to share his feelings yet a many times he has drunkenly wept on my shoulders and my shirt reeked of gasoline afterwards

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mad dog Kyanka isn't one to share his feelings yet a many times he has drunkenly wept on my shoulders and my shirt reeked of gasoline afterwards

Why did he piss on your shirt?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Mad Dog once beat up my insurance agent for telling him that you can't insure a hoagie with same model year replacement

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Maddog Richards got his name for being bitten by a rabid dog and having Richard as the first name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Booblord Zagats posted:

Mad Dog once beat up my insurance agent for telling him that you can't insure a hoagie with same model year replacement

hosed up if true

• Locked thread