Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
I'm super interested in this. Hadn't heard of it before but there have been several videos released the last couple days. I never back poo poo, but this looks pretty cool to me, so I'm hoping to give it a try come November. Curious what they have left to finish. Looks like their world creation stuff is done already.

http://massivelyop.com/2016/09/08/smed-heros-song-will-launch-early-access-with-15-classes/

Still haven't seen the inner workings of anything, so it could be a hot pile of garbage, but the world creation screen in the video makes me hopeful. Probably the first MMO I've had a twinge of excitement for since Rift or Starwars came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
Looks like the game got a good reception at PAX.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
Where's the info on this? Their website hasn't been updated since Sept. 9th.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
Guess no one else took the risk lol.

• Locked thread