Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Usenet Magic-User posted:

I'm not sure why the last thread got closed.

This game looks really good if you like 2d games, pixels, EVERQUEST, or hardcore games. You control your world so you basically get sliders to scale up the awesomeness of each of the mentioned catagories. My world is going to have EVERQUEST and hardcore gamers set to 11.

It comes with a shirt I think.

I need to know if Gildiss is creating a goon guild for this game, he seemed pretty excited. I'd be down for a discord or whatever but make sure you register the goon guild before Awful Citizen steals the name and we the excited goons become a splinter guild.

Of course we need to get in on the ground floor to really dominate our own server that can host thousands of other players (with up to hundreds playing at one time.)
:snod:

This is my VARLOOSHI NECROMANCER

But there are THREE different kinds of ELVES and THREE different kinds of DWARVES!
But of course there are FOUR different kinds of HUMANS!

My HERO'S SONG (Server) will worship

:worship::worship::worship:

And be sure to invest in the level that at least provides the HOODIE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Usenet Magic-User posted:

90 seemed spot on

And for just :10bux: more you can get the HOODIE!

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Guys... the funds seem to have stalled out at 31% with 3 weeks remaining.

Smedley may be T...

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Node posted:

Poor Smed.

Smed's dead baby,
Smed's dead.

• Locked thread