Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
forge
Feb 26, 2006
I much preferred the really old alpha gfx (all 2d) over these 3d character with 2d background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forge
Feb 26, 2006
It's a better investment than SC as they already have a playable alpha.

forge
Feb 26, 2006
I've been keeping up with this and watching some streams. AO is 90% more complete than this. While HS has an interesting foundation it seems like they lack almost everything that constitutes a game currently. Since they have almost nothing I imagine updates will bring in lots of basic stuff quickly. But the game looks extremely rough and unpolished from what I see.

I would place this in the SC of game types category currently.

forge
Feb 26, 2006
You'll be able to buy virtual bullets to load in your musket for amazon points.

• Locked thread