Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should circumcision be legal?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Decebal posted:

You could be bough as a slave by an Israelite and then you would fall under that clause.

live free or die cut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

the mayo clinic posted:

Circumcision might have various health benefits, including:
Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis
Decreased risk of urinary tract infections
Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections.
Prevention of penile problems.
Decreased risk of penile cancer.

I'm still confused as to what all the fuss is about

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

egon_beeblebrox posted:

The Silent Hill circumcision thing may be the funniest thing I've ever read online.

https://storify.com/jasperrolls/the-silent-hill-wiki-circumcision-meltdown-of-2015

This is amazing

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Luvcow posted:

Cutting off your whole drat dick helps with all of those things even more.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Germstore posted:

Cutting off your whole drat dick helps with all of those things even more.

what wrong with that? i mean if you do it to be like your favorite game of thrones character thats pretty messed up but its your dick, do with it what you want.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Applewhite posted:

You mean "male genital mutilation" OP?

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

jarofpiss posted:

should be mandatory imho

Realtalk

Uncut dicks is gross

Decebal posted:

You transgress against the Lord, who was really clear on the matter:

" Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised."

See even God was like "oh no what did I do"

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

please dont support the jewish conspiracy by mutilating your babies dick

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Savings Coupon posted:

Realtalk

Uncut dicks is gross

See even God was like "oh no what did I do"

He had to make sex less pleasurable for his chosen people because he accidentally made their women's breasts too large. No one was getting anything done.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Ain't nobody want to look at an anteater dick

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
I believe that it is inhumane and wrong to cut a baby penis for what amounts to superstitious reasons.

That being said, ain't nobody want to look at an anteater dick.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

when you get hard the foreskin rolls back and your penis comes out of the end :)

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
uncut dicks are objectively sexier and yr brain is broken if you disagree

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

pack it up foreskin havers, the mayo clinic says if you are cut you can wash your dick with one hand freeing up the other hand for a shower beer.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Uncut dicks are that much more girthy and lol if you think you have girth to spare.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Stuntman posted:

uncut dicks are objectively sexier and yr brain is broken if you disagree

I know there's a psychologist term to explain what's going on in this post but my vocabulary is not good enough to know the term.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Germstore posted:

pack it up foreskin havers, the mayo clinic says if you are cut you can wash your dick with one hand freeing up the other hand for a shower beer.

i just stretch my foreskin out over the beer can and use it as a holster

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Germstore posted:

Amazing, beautiful

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Always needing lube to jerk off would be quite the hassle. Maybe that was God's plan in the end. He hated onanism so much

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Decebal posted:

Always needing lube to jerk off would be quite the hassle. Maybe that was God's plan in the end. He hated onanism so much

no, no, it was to counteract the big tittied jewish ladies. i have a number of images that support my point.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

only after you're 21

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Just LOL if your parents mutilated you because of some lovely old book.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I had a girl ask me once if I missed my foreskin. What kind of question is that?

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
Has anyone seen my foreskin??! :confused:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

studies indicate circumcision doesn't really do any of those. The slightly decreased risk of contracting an STD is real I think for some odd reason but the negligible difference can be overcome by just wearing condoms with strangers.

So given that what's the loving point?

w/e keep it legal for the jewish people but it's weird that it's just the norm here

Decebal posted:

for real you circumcised people just don't understand lol

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

shoophobo posted:

Has anyone seen my foreskin??! :confused:

yea, but im wearing it now

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Uncut dicks are that much more girthy and lol if you think you have girth to spare.

also this

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
last night my brother got the gusto to ask our dad if he pierced his dick himself, and all he could do was give a solemn nod.

"it's cool but i have to sit down to pee"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Business Gorillas posted:

I had a girl ask me once if I missed my foreskin. What kind of question is that?

Well do you?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Luvcow posted:

all of those are solved by CLEANING YOUR DICK which is solved by NOT TELLING BOYS ITS A SIN TO TOUCH IT

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
It should be mandatory, and not just male only. Women should have the external bits of their genetalia removed, no more floppy beef curtains. And while we're at it we can just cut off all male dick and balls. Go full barbie on everybody

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
3000 years later and millions of people affected by some schizophrenic's ravings. Existence is just so wickedly cruel and cool

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Your wife should bite off your foreskin on your wedding night, the way God intended.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Decebal posted:

3000 years later and millions of people affected by some schizophrenic's ravings. Existence is just so wickedly cruel and cool

its actually about copulation control, which is about population control

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Volcott posted:

Your wife should bite off your foreskin on your wedding night, the way God intended.

It would be better then the current system.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Volcott posted:

This happened to me, but I married a puma.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Applewhite posted:

Well do you?

I told her "I had it for 7 days how could I possibly miss it if I wasn't even conscious when it got snipped?"

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Volcott posted:

Everyone should have the chance to pierce/tear some genital skin on their wedding night !

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Business Gorillas posted:

I told her "I had it for 7 days how could I possibly miss it if I wasn't even conscious when it got snipped?"

maybe her ex had his foreskin and she was the one who missed the good dicking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
In general, I think elective medical procedures where one of the possible outcomes is "the doctor's hand slipped so we're just gonna make you a girl now" are a bad idea.

• Locked thread