Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Hold on, that courage line was real?

I thought people were joking or something. Jesus, that is the worst loving thing for a corporation to say and it seems like they are pandering hard to their special snowflake idiots that are gonna buy this poo poo no matter what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

So wait it's not an actual button there anymore?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I rather explode than not be able listen to my many hours of music.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Apple UI is super loving stupid. Like really dumb.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

Last year we said it was a bad year for smartphones because the 810 was a mini fusion reactor. This year is also a bad year for smartphones because they are either exploding or sound like they are about to explode. What will next year bring?

Singularities.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

But Apple is ditching holes from their phones :confused:

So brave

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

lorn Wayne posted:

wanna find this guy and give him all the medals, for bringing so much internet pic joy into my life :unsmith:

Well his name is Mario Spinetti from New York. Good luck on your search.

• Locked thread