Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i got my grandads i pad after he drank himself to death and it does internet and netflix which is good but if i want to put some files on it apparently i have to get some extra software instead of just plugging it into my pc and it acting like the external storage device it is

apple produ cts are just about ok if they are free imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
whats wrong with a mouse on the couch

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i had some sort of samsung galaxy for like 4 or 5 years it did the textng and foruming and phoning i needed and it was really resilient like I threw it on the floor a bunch of times and it would break open and the battery would come out but it would be fine, like one of those nokia phones but with worse battery life and the internet

now i got a htc its got a big screen and can do more stuff which is nice but Im not sure im any happier in my day to day life bec
ause of it

basically slavishly buying new consumer electronics every year is for nerds and people who hate the planet (ie not me)

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
actually thats not entirely true ive downloaded tinder and met a german girl which i couldnt have done with my old phone

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
im sure there is have you tried looking harder

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
but seriously the enormous environmental impact of western lifestyles is no laughing matter and the insane demand for labour materials and energy required to support your disposable electronics habit on top of that is egregious and obscene

you fucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
a fair point

• Locked thread