Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
:911::911::911:

Decebal posted:

All that's poo poo now

Unless you managed to hang onto it, and in that case it is decidedly not poo poo:

http://time.com/money/4327764/apple-vintage-ipods-value-ebay/

Last time I checked, the results didn't line up with the cherry picked examples, but I thought it was amazing that anyone would be pining for a gen 1 click wheel enough to drop 4 figures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free

opus111 posted:

uuuhhh there's a box in my parent's house in my old room worth a serious % of my yearly salary lmao.

I'll take my finder's fee in the form of top shelf tequila.

OK, middle shelf.

OK, El Jimador in a plastic bottle at the Walgreen's on your way to the bank.

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free

Moridin920 posted:

Donglegate

In an alternate history this pic is slide 17 in some poor slob engineer's deck, and when it comes up, Steve looks at it and what happens next cannot be described.

Wait, this isn't the Lovecraft thread, sorry.

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
Have we learned nothing from this? Stop drawing attention to the charger cable before they eliminate this jack as well (for aesthetics and space saving reasons, and not for making customers buy a new phone every 8-12 hours reasons).

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
Love is like a bomb baby c'mon get it on
Livin' like a lover with a red iPhone

Ok, so in the count your blessings department, I'll take a frayed cable over this horror show:

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2016/09/09/florida-mans-vehicle-catches-fire-after-charging-galaxy-note-7-explodes.html

• Locked thread