Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Aeka 2.0 posted:

I can still plug my Sennheisers in my android, and I don't give a poo poo when a new version of my phone comes out.

Same :hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

loquacius posted:

I still have never seen a smartwatch on the wrist of anyone who is not a software engineer

I see them around my university often enough. Never on undergrads, mind. Mostly faculty and the older grad students. However, I have yet to see anyone actually use them!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

revmoo posted:

Exactly how thin does a phone need to be exactly? I just measured my phone with a set of calipers and it's 9.6mm (0.38") thick. It has wireless charging and a 3500mAH battery. If anything, I'd prefer a thicker phone because it can be hard to hold up something so thin during phone calls.

EDIT: Not to mention, the addon QI mats for phones go inside the battery case. They're literally paper-thin.
I have a 6p and lol if you care about the relative size of your phone.

My phone can be used as a loving self defense weapon! :smug:

thathonkey posted:

seconding anker. their charging stuff is great and lasts longer/works just as good as the apple ones

I got my first anker about a two months ago and it's great! For half the price of some poo poo at target I get a usb that doesn't break within a month of moderately heavy usage!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Germstore posted:

okay, which of you motherfuckers is chuck tingle?

Spiritually? All of us!

*Pounds you in the butt*

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

loquacius posted:

Apple would rather sabotage their product than allow you to use it in a way that is even slightly contradictory to their ~~~vision~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Mozi posted:

the apple car was cancelled because they couldn't figure out wireless refueling

Turns out putting the gas nozzle on the underside of the car just wasn't practical.

• Locked thread