Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Garbage phone for garbage people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

GreatGreen posted:

I've been an iphone user for years. I also use the included headphones a lot because I make a lot of calls to clients and people I know personally when I'm on the road, and it's a lot easier to do that with headphones. Plus calls sound clearer in stereo.

No way in hell I'm getting the new iphone. Not being able to charge the phone while I'm on a call that could last hours is a deal breaker for me, especially down the road when the phone' s battery loses a bunch of capacity and I still need to be on the phone and use GPS at the same time.

Switching to Android has never been an easier choice than it is right now.

you better be careful, all the iphone users in the last apple thread said they didn't want to spend ten hours flashing ROMs and using boot images to use their phone. Android is apparently the most complicated thing ever.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

WhyteRyce posted:

It's pretty cool being able to use the same charger for your phone as your laptop

well yeah if you are going to be an idiot bitch and over pay for a giant piece of garbage phone with matching 500% markup garbage laptop you really want to save that extra few dollars and have the convenience of charging one of them at a time with the same charger, or just getting two chargers eliminating that benefit entirely

This makes sense if you are dropping $3000 on what should cost <$1500. you see because you are bad at making decisions.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
Anyone that needs a mac "for designing things" is stupid

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Monkey Fracas posted:

I wouldn't consider buying a Mac desktop but I mean aren't Macbooks pretty much the best laptops money can buy? I mean yeah you're kind of overpaying for what you're getting but they're at least good right?

Have a feeling they'll innovate or die a slow withering death

macbooks are just like any other laptop so you are basically paying 3-4x the price for the mac operating system in a package you can't upgrade.

Or for the price of a macbook you can buy a performance gaming laptop with built in video card that you can actually do things with and probably still have enough leftover for a second laptop that matches the basic "Integrated graphics" power of a macbook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

MiracleWhale posted:

the 1984 apple commercial where the woman throws a sledgehammer through big brother's monitor, but the monitor says Alienware on it

alienware is the Mac of PCs

• Locked thread