Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

hth posted:

hey check it out an audiophile who cant hear things correctly

im shocked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I'm excited about the future when the Internet is a Human Right and Raspberry Pi type computers are given out to children @ birth with games installed.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
As-salamu alaykum

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

GreatGreen posted:

No, they say "why is the toilet paper like that?" and Apple says "no, you like it like that. That way is innovative. Also we invented toilet paper" and apple users then say "wow yes you're right we like it like that. And we're so glad you invented toilet paper."

i dumpstered many a nickleback album before i picked up a hello magazine and read about avril and chad's marriage and friendship. unfortunately some people really were offended by it and pr had pushback. arguably avril is a confused girl but incredibly adrenal when she's on. hopefully she's found her muse and stability now but people like her are rare to settle. all in all we've been planning a big island move for quite some time and we're in the omega era as it's been done a few times now.

everyone wanted a christ figure just without the whole permanent death in Christianity thing

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

I think this guy is just a big fan of BALLS in general :grin:

I prefer nutz, but tbh everyone needs a social worker appointment once in awhile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
it sucks when u just turn off and tune out eh people call u a robocop ;f

• Locked thread