Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
This is all a big dumb joke right? like apple is literally testing the waters to see how many retards come out of the woodwork and defend them for this or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Pffff i've been microwave charging my android phone since nineteen dickety two.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Who the gently caress uses phones for 'calling people' nowadays anyway, that poo poo's so early 2000s.

Get rid of it Apple, I want my phones even thinner I crave the march towards size zero phones unnghh.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

ratbert90 posted:

Well yeah, but sometimes you need to take away dumb peoples ability to do dumb things.

Ah the eternal tech problem.

Yeah that's never going to fully happen, sorry but users will ALWAYS find a way to gently caress things up.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Roylicious posted:

Remember when MS announced their Xbone and everyone was like 'wtf is this garbage' and they changed the product?

Apple is just no we're brave.

Arrogance is a hell of a drug, let me tell you.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Nill posted:

Is shipping your phone with a trash DSP part of being Brave?

Well i dunno but I can tell you have to be pretty brave to battle the small hissing snakes they're shipping with the 7.

Kudos Apple for making people battle their fears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

wanna find this guy and give him all the medals, for bringing so much internet pic joy into my life :unsmith:

• Locked thread