Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

what happens in a case like this. worst case you go to prison for a few years and they go right back to their trailer and cletus and jenny go right back to spitroasting their mom

what if they plea bargain, what is the punishment. do they pinky swear not to do incest anymore? does the state enforce restraining orders against eachother?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

im real confused about what oklahoma intends to do about a typical oklahoman citizen behaving typically

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

the daughter is way to smug for this to be for tax purposes. she looks like she's about to be booked into disney world or some poo poo.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

fuuuujuuck you

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Rhymenoserous posted:

Meth must feel really good.

It does. The campaign says nit even once but if you ever do you will understand in a hurry why ppl like it

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

can i get some lesbian input on who was the lead based on the mugshot

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Tulsa is like the largest hub of meth manufacture in the country, and meth makes you a horny psychopath most of the time so if you think this was some tax poo poo with THOSE mugshots coming from THAT location then dude you're a loving idiot

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Popular Thug Drink posted:

lol @ how naive u are if you think meth heads who steal copper cable with live current running through it wouldn't try some dumb poo poo like this to steal a few grand from the tax man

Look man, here's what I know about meth: I took it once, i got some on my birthday i was offered a birthday boy's price and I was in a hunter s thompson sort of phase where i just wanted to experience wahtever. I get it from a girl i know is 1. a meth head and 2. diseased with everything short of hiv, and she is high as hell and wants to hook up with me, and that predatory bitch waited till i got high and put her moves on me and it was really, really hard on meth to make the right decision in that moment. I also seriously considered robbing a gas station. I didn't even have a reason. I had money at the time. I had a full gram of meth still, but right around that moment is when my brain synapses briefly had a rational thought and i flushed the rest of that crystal and ran that girl off.

i found out later her whole family did meth and i would in fact have been getting sloppy seconds from her dad.

you know what texas is not better than oklahoma reading everything i just typed, this whole place should be burned down me included im sorry for fronting everyone.

the point is i know fo ra fact if those two girls were doing meth together, they were probably horny and crazy enough to gently caress.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

it was just a joke about how conservatives get all icked out about gay sex stuff but lesbian stuff is typically 'hot' therefore okay

chillax friend

well then

i used to have a tcc gang tag if that makes sense

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

tbh having some crazy meth sex sounds like some fun but not with a girl whose dad's cum is dripping out of her

wheres your sense of adventure buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

eh if i had condoms i prolly would anyway bc gently caress it carpe diem lol you had more self control than I would have (well depending on how she looked I do have some standards)

more worried about STDs than anything else but that's why the rubbers are there i suppose

but I think if I'm ever offered meth I'll probably turn it down and think of your story

meth is the worst about turning one into a psycho. if you wanna have cool weird upper sex you can do pretty good with molly or even just adderall but if you gently caress with meth you're gonna end up putting your dick inside 100% regret

• Locked thread