Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
I'm guessing it was the eleventh. River Song married him and spent the most time with him, and there has to be a reason for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Tom Baker, obviously.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Doctor Love

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
6th Doctor

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
The 69th.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
ninth can stick his sonic screwdiver up my bum any time

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Probably the one that wore that fruity, terrible scarf.

You gotta be packin to pull that off.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Time Lords don't have human genitalia.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Not nine that's for sure. It's tough because they're all British so "biggest" in this case is gonna be like, averagest in America.

I'm gonna go with eleven.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I thought all the Doctors were female.

Best Korea
Feb 15, 2012

Ibogaine posted:

Tom Baker, obviously.

That was my answer at first, but he seems like someone who would be constantly whipping it out if that were the case.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Easily Sylvester McCoy, although Tom Baker's grin could only be pulled off by a man confident in his johnson.

I think really the only way to know is to have all the doctors put their dicks in a circle on a tree stump in the woods, then film it for an hour while they engage in casual conversation.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
he has no penis

all he has is a sonic screwdriver

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Paging that one Doctor Who autist on the forums that was defending one of the doctors being a woman beater or some poo poo

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Troughton's Truncheon

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
dr who sucks poo poo who cares

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

dr who sucks poo poo who cares

Nooner gets it

RebelStarfox
Aug 14, 2016
Eleventh doctor by far

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Tom Baker.

No loving question.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yeah this one was a no-contest Tom Baker.

Matt Smith, Sylvester McCoy, Jon Pertwee, and Peter Davison all had fairly large wangers too. Tennant's was long but skinny. C. Baker's was short but fat. Troughton's was perfectly average. Hartnell was long past erections so we'll never know. McGann had a micropenis but didn't much care. Capaldi is a bit under-par but it gets really hard.

And before someone goes all :stare: at me this is literally one minute's worth of bullshitting calm the gently caress down

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
David Ten Inch.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
You can see Tom Bakers penis in Pasolini's film version of The Canterbury Tales which is in the Criterion Collection.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

mind the walrus posted:

Yeah this one was a no-contest Tom Baker.

Matt Smith, Sylvester McCoy, Jon Pertwee, and Peter Davison all had fairly large wangers too. Tennant's was long but skinny. C. Baker's was short but fat. Troughton's was perfectly average. Hartnell was long past erections so we'll never know. McGann had a micropenis but didn't much care. Capaldi is a bit under-par but it gets really hard.

And before someone goes all :stare: at me this is literally one minute's worth of bullshitting calm the gently caress down

It's more sad that you know everyone who played Doctor Who.

Takane
Aug 24, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The doctor number represents their length in inches actually.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Infidel Castro posted:

And I'm willing to bet you can name more than one starting roster for more than one year for more than one sports team along with detailed dick stats from insider locker room testimonials. We've all got our tiny, tiny peccadilloes.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Doctors don't have dicks it's in the Hippocratic Oath.

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

Infidel Castro posted:

You couldn't be more wrong, friendo.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I met a girl online and we got to the point where she came over to hang out. She wanted me to pick something to watch so I started "The Eleventh Hour" and she ignored it and talked on the phone the entire time. I think it was with some guy because she was giggling a lot. Didn't even eat the spaghetti I made.

She went outside and talked on the phone right as the good part came on when the Doctor is giving his speech to the Atraxi and that's when I realized I deserve better than this.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Infidel Castro posted:

It I tell you that he forgot one, does that make it less sad for you?

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

Applewhite posted:

Not nine that's for sure. It's tough because they're all British so "biggest" in this case is gonna be like, averagest in America.

I'm gonna go with eleven.

yeah but you imported black slaves to raise the average unfairly

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

OP it is all just one doctor so i am going to answer your question, truthfully, "the doctOr"

i hope this helps, it's like a zen koan if you squint at it funny and maybe drink a lot of mouthwash

have a nice weekend

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Matt Hardy is now a timelord, so Matt Hardy.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Like, big for an Englishman, or big as compared to the global average?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
You know what they say about people with big teeth....

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
War Doctor. You can see his dong stick out of his chest and it's huge. It's got teeth though so it wouldn't be very good to have sex with
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JehjqlzXwIQ

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I once farted on Tom Baker at a comic con.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

BrigadierSensible posted:

Tom Baker.

No loving question.

He was constantly whippping it in to people.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Dr. Killjoy posted:

ninth can stick his sonic screwdiver up my bum any time

I'm thinking 9, too. He wasn't in that many episodes like he was walking softly and carrying a big stick.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I'm working on a series called Doctor Who Farted? Hopefully we can also make it to over 800 episodes of pure poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Rasta_Al posted:

I'm working on a series called Doctor Who Farted? Hopefully we can also make it to over 800 episodes of pure poo poo

If it's poo poo then shouldnt it be doctor who sharted

• Locked thread