Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah I had a big crush on a girl which was almost instantly all gone when she told me she doesn't like to gently caress doggy style bc of the smell. And I was like "... what smell?" and she goes "you know the butthole poop smell lol"

kinda just nodded and went 'oh yea...' cuz what are you gonna say to that

wipe. your. butts. :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Dat rear end ain't gonna eat itself

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

donkey salami posted:

Dat rear end ain't gonna eat itself

Mine does sometimes but I've got this, uh... condition.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I actually have another story from "my friend". When he was younger he was promiscuous and went through a phase where he explored his gay side, so he found a j/o buddy and they decided, hey, let's butt-gently caress. Apparently there was no foreplay involved, my bud washed his rear end in a top hat thoroughly before-hand and they played around for a bit, then the other guy started lubing up so my bud bent over and prepared for the worst. He said he was extremely anxious and didn't want to get butt-hosed but also really wanted to be the butt-fucker, the guy apparently got about an inch into my friend's rear end and then diarrhea just started spraying out of my friend's rear end all over the other guy.

The guy took a shower afterwards and then they jacked off again and I guess kept it at that. This isn't the first story I've heard about this sort of thing though, apparently a lot of people who are extremely anxious will spray diarrhea as a defensive reflex when being penetrated.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

GreatGreen posted:

One time A Friend of Mine liked this girl and was finally able to take her home one night, and at some point during the night he started doggy styling it and had to stop like two minutes in because it smelled so bad he had to actively stop himself from throwing up. It was a very specific kind of bad. Not tang bad, butt bad.

He didn't call her after that.

Yeah, and it's too bad that's literally the only way to clean down there, with dry toilet paper. Absolutely no other way possible to clean body parts.

Well, at least your friend didn't throw up on her.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

GreatGreen posted:

Yeah, and it's too bad that's literally the only way to clean down there, with dry toilet paper. Absolutely no other way possible to clean body parts.

If you want to go full out and have your partner take a shower with plenty of soap beforehand just so you can lick their rear end in a top hat then fine. Though even then you're still likely to be eating some poo poo. Which surprise, isn't actually good for you.

a bone to pick posted:

The guy took a shower afterwards and then they jacked off again and I guess kept it at that. This isn't the first story I've heard about this sort of thing though, apparently a lot of people who are extremely anxious will spray diarrhea as a defensive reflex when being penetrated.

:lol: I wonder what Darwin would have to say about that.

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Sep 9, 2016

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pawn 17 posted:

If you want to go full out and have your partner take a shower with plenty of soap beforehand just so you can lick their rear end in a top hat then fine. Though even then you're still likely to be eating some poo poo. Which surprise, isn't actually good for you.

you sound like a bitch

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
do they make rear end flavored pocky, ah, im curious

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
people who eat rear end are picky eaters too, they pick through poo poo to get to the anus

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Always do it. A badge of honor and maturity.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
*stuffing his face with two hot dogs at a time*

Man these some tasty buttholes!

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

The most requested item among the deployed is baby wipes

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Half of you are children. I eat rear end for days.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

The most requested item among the deployed is baby wipes

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
I like rear end more than KFC, I wonder if rear end tastes different in the UK?

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Gay Weed Dad posted:

I like rear end more than KFC, I wonder if rear end tastes different in the UK?

All British girls are fat and have hairy buttholes at least that's my experience

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Though the paki ones will suck the chrome straight off a trailer hitch it makes me laugh all the Nancy human being roastbeefs complain about them then jack off to soccer in the pub.

Pretty sure if I spent more time in Britan id have like 600 half paki offspring.:clint::clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i don't like mayonnaise

• Locked thread