Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i love licking assholes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i mean i figure if ima stick my dick in there what's my tongue too? that's what mouthwash is for

prudes

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ROFLburger posted:

most people dont eat rear end because the taste of human feces is not a good one. hope that helps, op

yeah but actually it doesn't taste like that if your partner wipes their butthole right and washes their butt

doesn't really taste like anything. tastes like licking your hand maybe but less salty.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

"My friend" ate his girlfriend's rear end out for the first time a while ago, he said she doesn't wipe correctly and there was a bunch of toilet paper shrapnel in there. He got a throat infection the next day and decided he's not desperate enough to put his dick or mouth near a bile factory anymore.

sounds like an issue with the particular poopy butthole to me

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

mdm posted:

I'm not convinced Moridin's hand doesn't taste like poop

this is a possibility

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

!Klams posted:

It's really really not at all the same. For starters in America you get what looks like a whole bird if you get breast meat, but then you start to eat it and you realise it's like 99% water. The batter basically tasted of grease and pepper. There was only one burger on the menu (whereas kfc here is basically just burger meals) and the wings were like, double fried? I dunno, they had a layer of tasteless rock hard batter on top of a layer of pepper batter?

I'll grant you though, yeah, the side choices were amazing. Over here you either get a pot of baked beans, or else you get disappointment. But like, if the best bit of your meal is the Mac and cheese with biscuits, surely just go somewhere that does those things well instead?

Yeah KFC is hit or miss (as with any fast food really). Try Popeye's next time a lot of people seem to prefer it (myself included).

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
also if you think doggy style "smells bad" wipe your goddamn assholes better

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah well we're all disgusting meatbags come talk to me when you have cybernetic implants to offer me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah I had a big crush on a girl which was almost instantly all gone when she told me she doesn't like to gently caress doggy style bc of the smell. And I was like "... what smell?" and she goes "you know the butthole poop smell lol"

kinda just nodded and went 'oh yea...' cuz what are you gonna say to that

wipe. your. butts. :synpa:

• Locked thread