Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

No amount of wiping gets rid of all the poo poo. It just spreads it all around. You people are literally licking poo poo off another person. Sexy!! And healthy too as well. :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

GreatGreen posted:

Yeah, and it's too bad that's literally the only way to clean down there, with dry toilet paper. Absolutely no other way possible to clean body parts.

If you want to go full out and have your partner take a shower with plenty of soap beforehand just so you can lick their rear end in a top hat then fine. Though even then you're still likely to be eating some poo poo. Which surprise, isn't actually good for you.

a bone to pick posted:

The guy took a shower afterwards and then they jacked off again and I guess kept it at that. This isn't the first story I've heard about this sort of thing though, apparently a lot of people who are extremely anxious will spray diarrhea as a defensive reflex when being penetrated.

:lol: I wonder what Darwin would have to say about that.

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Sep 9, 2016

• Locked thread