Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
"My friend" ate his girlfriend's rear end out for the first time a while ago, he said she doesn't wipe correctly and there was a bunch of toilet paper shrapnel in there. He got a throat infection the next day and decided he's not desperate enough to put his dick or mouth near a bile factory anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I actually have another story from "my friend". When he was younger he was promiscuous and went through a phase where he explored his gay side, so he found a j/o buddy and they decided, hey, let's butt-gently caress. Apparently there was no foreplay involved, my bud washed his rear end in a top hat thoroughly before-hand and they played around for a bit, then the other guy started lubing up so my bud bent over and prepared for the worst. He said he was extremely anxious and didn't want to get butt-hosed but also really wanted to be the butt-fucker, the guy apparently got about an inch into my friend's rear end and then diarrhea just started spraying out of my friend's rear end all over the other guy.

The guy took a shower afterwards and then they jacked off again and I guess kept it at that. This isn't the first story I've heard about this sort of thing though, apparently a lot of people who are extremely anxious will spray diarrhea as a defensive reflex when being penetrated.

• Locked thread