Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Brees breaks 5000.

Ingram breaks 1000.

Saints go 7-9.

:sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
K just need a 30 pt.game from Montgomery and I got this poo poo wrapped up!

If I would I have played Ertz and Thomas I would have won.

#nevertinker

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

BonoMan posted:

so what happened to djax? One reception? I loving SAT Michael Thomas for him

He had two opportunities for massive bombs but Kirk overthrew him.

Also the entire Washington offense had less than 100 yards total offense in the first half.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I need 10 points from Ty Montgomery to win $500.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Doppelganger posted:

I need 10 points from Ty Montgomery to win $500.

I need 20 for... $100? We don't play for a lot of money but damnnnn everyone hates when I win so I would love to get a 4th league championship.

That said the guy that will probably beat me is a super stand up dude who just got married and bought a house so I'm a-ok if he wins.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

BonoMan posted:

so what happened to djax? One reception? I loving SAT Michael Thomas for him

He played bad and you should feel bad.

I also started him and would feel bad, except I won so IDGAF.

Also I think he actually had two receptions.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

scrubs season six posted:

He played bad and you should feel bad.

I also started him and would feel bad, except I won so IDGAF.

Also I think he actually had two receptions.

Honestly it was the move I was gonna make regardless. Insurance against playing against Cousins. Also you should never play insurance. It's a scam.

The real kicker was not playing Ertz. I tried to go with the hot hand Clay and hoooooo boy.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Lol so ty Montgomery isn't even playing?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

BonoMan posted:

Lol so ty Montgomery isn't even playing?

When you've got a ripkowski what more do you need?

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

BonoMan posted:

I need 20 for... $100? We don't play for a lot of money but damnnnn everyone hates when I win so I would love to get a 4th league championship.

That said the guy that will probably beat me is a super stand up dude who just got married and bought a house so I'm a-ok if he wins.

I still get $200 for second place, so tell your boy I hope he starts a happy home with many masculine sons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Doppelganger posted:

I still get $200 for second place, so tell your boy I hope he starts a happy home with many masculine sons.

He grows the best mustaches and mullets and can restore a vespa blind. So... Make of that what you will.

• Locked thread