Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008
With the weather in KC is Tyrek Hill a better play than DThomas? Need a solid floor to hold off my opponent who is down 55 with KC Defense, Saunders, and Elliot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Be a shoot out KC/Den, please

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

Both teams need to be part of this shoot out, Denver

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

gently caress me why did I play DT over Tyreke loving gently caress

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

TUS posted:

Both teams need to be part of this shoot out, Denver

Bad news, Denver's offense kinda stinks

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
"Tyreek isn't going to do anything against the Broncos" I said

gently caress me

But hey, Ty Montgomery :downs:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Intruder posted:

"Tyreek isn't going to do anything against the Broncos" I said

gently caress me

:(:respek::(

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

Docjowles posted:

Bad news, Denver's offense kinda stinks

I know, but if ware/Kelce aren't scoring for kc, their defense can't score a bunch :/

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Aaron Rodgers did terrible thing to my anus. Knocked out of two super bowls.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Suave Fedora posted:

Aaron Rodgers did terrible thing to my anus. Knocked out of two super bowls.

We are both in the Aaron Rodgers hosed my rear end and not in the good way in two championships boat, brother :(

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Great, Kelce put my opponent up by around 12. Come on Ware!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

KC defense letting me down

Ugh I have this sick feeling I'm going to lose despite being well ahead coming into today

Still up 24, KC defense and Zeke (IF HE loving PLAYS) vs Ware, Ebron and Tate

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
went in losing 101-70. now it is 101-97 thanks to ware/kelce.

:getin:

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Hahaha I'm gonna lose the finals because this tight end is about to put up a loving 40 burger

So I was up 70 to 65, now I'm down 95 to 80 with my Stafford still to play. God damnit Broncos. And Ware can't get on the field? Hoo boy.

Santheb fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Dec 26, 2016

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
where is ware?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Got my best performance of the year in chanpionship week...too bad it's the third place game because they put up a 60 point turd last week. Thanks for almost being good, team.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Praise be to Tucker for helping me get a 47 point lead earlier this evening, and praise to KC DST for shutting down Denver. Won my championship, feels good.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
I have a friend who lost on that missed extra point.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

corn on the cop posted:

I have a friend who lost on that missed extra point.

But Poe threw a fat guy jump-pass TD, so truly, we all win.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Tyreke losing yards and going below 100 rushing yards made benching him for DT much more palatable. up by almost 60 with my Witten vs his Ebron, Tate, and Zeke but we get yardage bonuses so I'm still pretty worried, Zeke and Tate could make up that difference if they each break 100 yards.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I won my league championship in large part due to Justin Tucker being loving perfect all year. Who says kickers arent important?

Thank you, you beautifully kicking bastard.

Also Melvin Gordon, Julio Jones and a mid-playoff acquisition of Ty Montgomery were key. Drafting last next season gonna feel gooood. :toot:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Thanks for the last second meaningless pick to give me two more points of buffer, Chiefs D :cheers:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

ex post facho posted:

I won my league championship in large part due to Justin Tucker being loving perfect all year. Who says kickers arent important?

Thank you, you beautifully kicking bastard.

Also Melvin Gordon, Julio Jones and a mid-playoff acquisition of Ty Montgomery were key. Drafting last next season gonna feel gooood. :toot:

Tucker and DJ were essential in going on a ten game winning streak. Oh and streaming DST against the Browns and Jets.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Every year some dope takes Ghost and Haushka (however should spell it) and Vinateri and they forget Tucker is the best kicker in football and you can just scoop him up.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

On kicker chat: At one point this weekend I checked my scores and saw D Hopkins with double digit points(!!!), and was elated. Then I realized it was Dustin Hopkins and on my opponent's team :smith:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

LmaoTheKid posted:

Every year some dope takes Ghost and Haushka (however should spell it) and Vinateri and they forget Tucker is the best kicker in football and you can just scoop him up.

Matt Bryant is my usual ace in the hole, the Falcons offense moves down the field so efficiently they get plenty of chances

20 points this week :getin:

Has only had fewer than 9 points twice all season

Intruder fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Dec 27, 2016

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Horse poo poo. How do you not get in on the sneak stafford :(

Edit yessssssss I'm at work but yessss 6 points!

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
come on dez :ohdear:

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Need 4.5 more points from Stafford boys. Come onnnnn Detroit!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Hello Darren McFadden

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

actually, do nothing, dez :pray: Him tanking is all that stands between me and victory

A couple Prater field goals would help too but apparently the Lions are in #YOLO mode tonight

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Docjowles posted:

actually, do nothing, dez :pray: Him tanking is all that stands between me and victory

A couple Prater field goals would help too but apparently the Lions are in #YOLO mode tonight

gently caress prater

losing 104-101 now. come on dez

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

God loving dammit Dez :rip: I'm now up by 1.1

please sit the entire starting offense in the second half ok?

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

3.8 points, Matt. You can do it.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I need some dak picks or something. That Dak to Dez TD just lost me one championship.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

God damnit Stafford thats minus points when you throw to the other loving team

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
anyone sit zeke? :lol: if you did

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008
I am in the process of losing a 32 point lead to Zeke, down to 10 points and it doesn't look like he is gonna get pulled.

Honore_De_Balzac
Feb 12, 2013

Swarmin Swedes posted:

I am in the process of losing a 32 point lead to Zeke, down to 10 points and it doesn't look like he is gonna get pulled.

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Holy poo poo I hate this. Come on man its 5 points and you're a QB. Why is this so difficult

• Locked thread