Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
#imwithASJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Being carted off the field with a non contact injury and getting handshakes from opposition is usually not a great indicator, MrSargent

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Always play ASJ on Opening Day

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

MrSargent posted:

I know Allen was carted off but do we know how serious? Seems like people itt are resigned to him being done for the season?

He was crying, the injury was non-contact, and gently caress football.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Also lol ESPN what the gently caress

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

nfl.com fantasy has its problems but man at least their servers are up

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Diggs not sucking.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

I hate myself.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

the_american_dream posted:

Being carted off the field with a non contact injury and getting handshakes from opposition is usually not a great indicator, MrSargent

I'm not watching the game, someone earlier said it was minor contact instead of non-contact. Thanks for the clarification.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

MrSargent posted:

I'm not watching the game, someone earlier said it was minor contact instead of non-contact. Thanks for the clarification.

Originally they said minor contact on the broadcast.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Just getting back home. All ESPN fantasy sites are down, huh? Good thing I only use it for 3 out of 5 leagues. :rolleyes:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Benne posted:

"Don't worry, Brees likes throwing to TEs" they said.

"Coby Fleener is better in fantasy than real life" they said.

UPDATE: I'm real close to rage-dropping this rear end in a top hat. gently caress TEs.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Maybe Coby Fleener is bad and you should feel bad for wasting a pick on a TE

:smug:

quietly covers us Clive Walford's stat line

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Benne posted:

UPDATE: I'm real close to rage-dropping this rear end in a top hat. gently caress TEs.

Yeah wtf.

Edit: also I'm really sad about Keenan Allen, but if he isn't out for the year I'll be really really happy

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Fat Lowtax posted:

Duke Johnson seems like he was insanely overdrafted? I mean I picked him too but still. Is he really expected to become the feature back?

ed: Pryor might actually become a thing, though I'm worried him, Gordon, Barnidge and Coleman will cannibalize each other with targets. RG3 worth it in a deep league? Maybe?

Aww yeah

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
Barnidge is doing the same to my sanity, putting up 0 so far even though rg3 is moving the ball well.

Edit: ^that was a terrible snap to be fair, he hasn't looked like a typical terrible browns qb.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Benne posted:

Brees threw to him one time and it bounced off the back of his head, I believe.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/davebirkett/status/775046388740681728

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Ok also Allen Robinson???

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Goodtime Pancreas posted:

Barnidge is doing the same to my sanity, putting up 0 so far even though rg3 is moving the ball well.

Edit: ^that was a terrible snap to be fair, he hasn't looked like a typical terrible browns qb.

There was a reason in the league I drafted Barnidge that I drafted Gates late too. RG3 never looks to his TEs.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I'd put Abdullah back in my lineup if loving ESPN was up

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Is Barnidge even active or does Cleveland's offense just not give a poo poo about him this year?

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Lol time to drop his rear end.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Quiet Feet posted:

Is Barnidge even active or does Cleveland's offense just not give a poo poo about him this year?

He had a couple great catches in preseason and seemed like he was in same form as last year. Not sure what's going on here.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
DREW BREES 98 YARD TOUCHDOWN

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Ah, thanks Vikings def for being there in every league as everyone overlooked you.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
HOLY poo poo COOKS :stare:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Cooks in my flex so sweet

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Not sure why everyone slept on Brandin Cooks this year, he's real good.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

the_american_dream posted:

HOLY poo poo COOKS :stare:

It was so so pretty.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Veritek83 posted:

I've had enough. This season is terrible. Let's just skip it.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
That Brees Cooks stack feeling good right now

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
remember that time i drafted keenan allen over brandin cooks? me too because it was last week

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Too Many (yards) Cooks

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
huh. im just now noticing AD has done precisely fuckall. thats neat

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Cooks my lone bright spot

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Winston is looking like drat good value for the late round qbers

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

so Drew Brees is good huh

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007

weekly font posted:

There was a reason in the league I drafted Barnidge that I drafted Gates late too. RG3 never looks to his TEs.

Him and Reed had pretty good chemistry in washington though, i should have thought about the 20 wrs Cleveland drafted though. At least i have virgil green on my bench...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
My decision to swap out Ware for Cobb with 2 mins before gametime is not working out well at all.

• Locked thread