Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Quiet Feet posted:

Uuuuugggh.

Apparently he's ok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Spoeank posted:

I said to go get Will Fuller in my streaming article but didn't listen to my own stupid advice I am a stupid person with a stupid face

Yeah I'm kicking myself for not seeing this coming. Just about the only thing I actually know about Fuller is that BOB recruited him hard in college before Fuller bailed and went elsewhere. BOB has been after this guy since high school, reached for him in the first this year, and said nice things about him all off-season. Should have known that BOB really, really wants this guy to be big for this team.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
why did i assume Ware couldnt catch passes and wouldnt be as valuable in ppr. What the gently caress is wrong with me. why do i play this

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Thank you Tyrod Taylor for doing absolutely nothing.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
RG3 Status:

Still RG3

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/775061046998499329

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

AJ Green is a monster. Just clowning on Revis.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Drew Brees....TOUCHDOWN

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
400 yards +, 4 touchdowns for Drew.

:feelsgood:

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Alright I'll bite who the gently caress is Quincy Enunwa

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

VietCampo posted:

Ah, thanks Vikings def for being there in every league as everyone overlooked you.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Me being an idiot and benching CJ Anderson for Ware is looking like a wash at the moment at least~

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Tyrod Taylor, Adrian Peterson and Gary Barnidge almost got to 9 points between them in my starting lineup...fantasy football is cool and good

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
GODDAMMIT Maclin is in the concussion protocol?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Well at least all my Derek Carr shares gets that TD finally after seeing 4 rushing TD's.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Who the gently caress is Richard and where did Latavius Murray go?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Richard had 3 attempts, one of which was a 74 yard TD. He isn't really taking much from Murray.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

So its 430 and ESPN is still making GBS threads the bed. Come on worldwide leader

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
Just out of curiosity, what are you ESPN FF league LMs going to do about this? I don't think there's been too many gametime decision players today, but you know someone's going to complain.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Professor Moriarty posted:

Just out of curiosity, what are you ESPN FF league LMs going to do about this? I don't think there's been too many gametime decision players today, but you know someone's going to complain.

I would enact the last roster change a person specifically requested before the start of the game. Email or text would be fine.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Forever_Peace posted:

I would enact the last roster change a person specifically requested before the start of the game. Email or text would be fine.

This is what I did.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Lol Zeke got 8 touches in the first 7 minutes of the first quarter.

Gonna run this poor kid into the ground.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

gently caress youuuuu Theo Riddick

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Dak looking pretty good, or the Giants D is really, really bad.

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
ESPN IS BACK UP

Can't get Fantasycast to launch, but hey

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

xbilkis posted:

Tyrod Taylor, Adrian Peterson and Gary Barnidge almost got to 9 points between them in my starting lineup...fantasy football is cool and good

For the guys who ask why we roster two TEs...Barnidge is why.

At least I have a serviceable Orange Julius waiting in the rafters.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Riddick loos pretty drat good.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The Seahawks' RB carry distribution is a big ol' ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so far.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Tye, Donnell, same diff

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Zeke is going to finish this game with like 30 carries for 60 yards

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Stafford over Cam was a bad move.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Could be worse for me i guess, in the 2 leagues i have Keenan Allen, i have Golden Tate on the bench in one and Fitzgerald and Crabtree in the other.

Hope all you other Keenan Allen guys have viable options though. Back2back years with him getting hurt rip.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Benne posted:

Zeke is going to finish this game with like 30 carries for 60 yards

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

VietCampo posted:

Could be worse for me i guess, in the 2 leagues i have Keenan Allen, i have Golden Tate on the bench in one and Fitzgerald and Crabtree in the other.

Hope all you other Keenan Allen guys have viable options though. Back2back years with him getting hurt rip.

Am I missing an injury Allen had that have people saying he is made of glass? Dude had a lacerated kidney last year which is more of a freak injury than a football one.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

MrSargent posted:

Am I missing an injury Allen had that have people saying he is made of glass? Dude had a lacerated kidney last year which is more of a freak injury than a football one.

No idea, but he's set to miss 23 out of 32 games in 2 years. Just tore his ACL it looks like.

P much 3 major injuries in as many seasons it seems like.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

MrSargent posted:

Yeah, and his collarbone at the end of 2014. I don't believe he's injury prone, but if this is a torn ACL, that tag is going to follow him around even more than it already does.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

RVProfootballer posted:

Yeah, and his collarbone at the end of 2014. I don't believe he's injury prone, but if this is a torn ACL, that tag is going to follow him around even more than it already does.

Oh absolutely it is going to be worse now. I just didn't quite understand people throwing that label on him as if him tearing his ACL was no surprise.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.

VietCampo posted:

Step right up, Tajae Sharpe!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

JMatt for me :barf:

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Well I took a nap after the horrible start and now im winning in 5 out of 6 of my leagues. Only one im losing in is because he has Drew Brees. I still have Big Ben to go in that one. But goddamn Vikings defense, what the hell. I have them on 3 nfl teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Victor Cruz exists!

• Locked thread