Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
Victor Cruz looking alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Every colts dman is dying on the field today.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Yup, may have to put Cruz on my RIP Keenan speed dial.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Why did I forsake Eric Ebron......

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
sterling shepard is orders of magnitude better than rueben randle

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

MrSargent posted:

Oh absolutely it is going to be worse now. I just didn't quite understand people throwing that label on him as if him tearing his ACL was no surprise.

He fell to the third round of the draft because of a bad knee injury in college. This didn't come from nowhere.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Cruz has 3 catches for 31 yards you guys

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Poonerman posted:

sterling shepard is orders of magnitude better than rueben randle

A Ruben sandwich is better than Rueben Randle.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Benne posted:

He fell to the third round of the draft because of a bad knee injury in college. This didn't come from nowhere.

and has missed more games than hes played at this point. I know were overcorrecting on dumb narratives with HARD COLD STATS but getting hurt a bunch just happens with guys. Freak injuries or not

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Oh, so it's going to be one of those years where T.Y. Hilton does nothing when I start him and goes off when on my bench. I see how it is.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

LmaoTheKid posted:

victor cruz two years removed from a shredded kneecap is better than rueben randle

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

LmaoTheKid posted:

Yeah but reuben sandwiches are really loving good so this isn't really a knock on him

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Benne posted:

Oh, so it's going to be one of those years where T.Y. Hilton does nothing when I start him and goes off when on my bench. I see how it is.

This may be Moncreif's breakout year.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

That looked really loving painful for TY right there. Ouch.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Oh good, Dez Bryant has one reception for eight yards. I'm about ready to quit fantasy football this year.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Brownhat posted:

Oh good, Dez Bryant has one reception for eight yards. I'm about ready to quit fantasy football this year.

Had a td called back. Not thats hes getting as many targets as youd like but still

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Frank Gore is a waste

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

MrSargent posted:

Am I missing an injury Allen had that have people saying he is made of glass? Dude had a lacerated kidney last year which is more of a freak injury than a football one.

He had a knee injury his last season in college too that made him miss the combine. Injury Prone Isn't A Thing but there are certain players (Percy Harvin comes to mind) who just aren't good at putting themselves in a position to absorb damage. I haven't watched enough of Allen in his career to really know if that's his play style, but now that's one structural injury and another two contact injuries that don't really happen all that often (even though it's crazy easy to break a collarbone) so who knows really. Charles Rodgers was really good once!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Holy poo poo Dorsett

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Fffffuck where's the Lions/Colts shootout I was promised?

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
How is Seattle's backfield shaking out? Im not happy with rawls production but im stuck watching the giants game so i have no idea how he is looking.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Quiet Feet posted:

Fffffuck where's the Lions/Colts shootout I was promised?

It's about to start. I hope.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

I started the wrong Murray, and should have started Diggs over Tate and Watkins. Who knew?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Dwayne Allen doin thangs in 1ppr

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Suave Fedora posted:

Dwayne Allen doin thangs in 1ppr

I am slinking down off of the WalfordWagon and crawling back to the waiting and forgiving arms of Dwayne Allen

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Goodtime Pancreas posted:

How is Seattle's backfield shaking out? Im not happy with rawls production but im stuck watching the giants game so i have no idea how he is looking.

He appears to be getting the brunt of the work.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

:lol:ions

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I am slinking down off of the WalfordWagon and crawling back to the waiting and forgiving arms of Dwayne Allen

I'm not sure why he wasn't higher up people's boards. All the opportunity in a high volume offense. I guess just health concerns.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

RVProfootballer posted:

I'm not sure why he wasn't higher up people's boards. All the opportunity in a high volume offense. I guess just health concerns.

There wasn't much confidence in a dude who was losing snaps to Coby Fleener last year, despite the uptick in volume he should see. I had Kelce drop to me in the 7th in one league and picked up Gates in the 10th in another which I thought were solid value picks, but Allen was my target in the late rounds.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress demaryius thomas

gently caress duke johnson

gently caress golden tate

gently caress loving coby fleener

i have a kicker on my bench with more points than any two of them (or any three if you add in coby fleener since he managed jack loving poo poo)

gently caress my team :negative:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Spoeank posted:

Why did I forsake Eric Ebron......

Teemu Pokemon posted:

Ebron is going to have that one 50-500-10 season that makes people still draft Kyle Rudolph

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
So you're the snake that turned me away from my love

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

I mean I wouldn't be willing to say that about Ebron yet considering he is in his 3rd year and took a big step forward last year.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I'm a little disappointed in Hilton and I have a lot of WR depth behind him. He might be the guy I try to rip off the Keenan Allen owner with.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

UberJew posted:

gently caress demaryius thomas

gently caress duke johnson

gently caress golden tate

gently caress loving coby fleener

i have a kicker on my bench with more points than any two of them (or any three if you add in coby fleener since he managed jack loving poo poo)

gently caress my team :negative:

Why do you have a kicker on your bench

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

My team is a monster, except for the money I wasted on Coby Fleener. But hey, it's week one, maybe he'll turn it around.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Dak keeps looking for Beasley even though he has dropped roughly 28 passes in this game.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
There's a problem when my kicker (Walsh) scored more points than Dez Bryant and Mark Ingram combined.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Certified WR1 Doug Baldwin you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
So much for a healthy Dez being QB-proof :(

• Locked thread