Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Lamar Miller is down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

How bad is it? :(

aankle, not sure. I didn't see him leaving the field. Roto says q to return

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Starks passing td, of course. Time to drop ty montgomery? He's not getting anything

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

How bad is it? :(

Miller is reportedly back in after the half.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Bell! I heart you, Le'Veon.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

DEAR RICHARD posted:

who else coached themselves out of a victory?

triple dipped on the packers with rodgers, cobb, and montgomery, and started the falcons defense.

that 24 on my bench from jeremy hill and the broncos defense looks nice.

Sure. If I'd started Manning and Powell over Palmer and Hightower, I'd have won. Another game I only lost by three, because I started Ty Montgomery instead of Tyrell Williams... and also because my opponent didn't start a D/ST, while their Cowboys on the bench got -3.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Hightower on my bench all like

same

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Allen Cross? Who?

dammit I really wanted a Douggie td

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Mikey Purp posted:

Dare I say it? Maybe 1st overall pick Jared Goff is a better QB than Case Keenum?

Something tells me the dolphins (minus rashad jones, who is on IR) are not exactly the strongest test. But yes the first couple drives don't look awful.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Prosise is for real

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Fantas football is not about how good the player is. Is your league docking WRs for drops? No? Then what matters is catches and yards and TDs.

You start Matthews every week and you like it.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Sure glad I dropped both of my shares of Ty Montgomery.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Was leading in league of posts but of course my opponent has starks and Garcon. He got like 25 points in three plays

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I shouldn't have gone with the dolphins d

Houston, run the ball

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Nov 27, 2016

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

gently caress you brock I needed a miller td, goddamnit

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

VietCampo posted:

Hey Dolphins, good things happen when you throw it to Landry, well for me at least. Thanks

They took away that td

Ajayi just got it, sorry lol

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Inspector_666 posted:

I would like the Saints to make up their mind vis a vis Ingram and Hightower.

I believe they have: they like both guys.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Really need antonio gates to not put up a goose egg. Is he hurt or something?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Scruffy the janitor posted:

Sammy Watkins lives

Yay! My 2-9 team is saved!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

gently caress the giants and especially gently caress eli manning. Shepard has zero target and the loving browns are too hard to get receptions against??

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Gates had at least one catch in 77 consecutive games played. Until today.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

So raise your hand if you sat bmarsh

like me

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

My Mack vs. his Cam :henget:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Down by 2.13 points. Left to play: my Brandon Graham and T.J. Ward, his Demaryius Thomas and Jared Cook. :ohdear:

Need to win this game to have a shot at the playoffs. I think my opponent does, too. Money is on the line. come onnnn, T.J. Ward!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Remember how I am starting jared cook in my bad league that I'm 2-9 in because YOLO?

Well now in my important money dynasty league, where I need to win this week to still have a shot at the playoffs, I'm down six points with my Brandon Graham (PHI DE) vs. his.... Jared Cook, in 0.5 PPR.

I'm gonna win in my 2-9 league regardless because I'm up 60 points with my Cook left vs. his Rodney McCleod (for some reason he started Zach Miller who is on IR, so I don't think he's paying attention).

So I guess I'm hoping Cook is as much of a bust as you guys were all insisting!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Jared cook already has one catch.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

He caught that pass twice, lol

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I needed 1.34 more points to beat my opponent who started cook, so cook still scored enough to wi someone a game. And in this match I started Gates who got zero. So: jared cook was a winning pick for teams boundfor the playoffs. :colbert:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Dak woulda had 15 but for his lost fumbles and interceptions thrown. He's normally a very safe ball handler (:wink:) and I think it's fair to say the vikings defense outperformed a bit.

e. Huh, the above chart doesn't show an int. I thought for sure he threw two, one came back due to penalty, but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh god the snow in chicago. Kaep may have been a big mistake :ohdear:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Lamar miller to the locker room, my season probably done.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

89 posted:

Who's behind Lamar Miller?

Alfred Blue, just off of injury. But Miller is back in.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I wish I had jordan howard.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Gabbert completed a pass but the issue here is the entire offence. These recievers are not great in good conditions with good passes, they're hopeless in this weather.

God. Dalton and manning both on my bench.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Lol gabbert is still gabbert.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I think I'm going to lose by enough that starting kaep over dalton wouldn't have saved me.

Doesn't really feel better, though.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Reek? I don't even know who that is or what team he's on.

e. neither does rotoworld

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh, tyreek hill, yeah I should have realized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Lamar Miller's day salvaged!

• Locked thread