Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
My cooks vs his snead is not looking good so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007

VietCampo posted:

Now it doesn't suck as much.

Yeah i think i jinxed it, in that case my bort2robinson is not looking good either.

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
Inman looked good last year didn't he? Is he the one expected to pick up the slack from Allen?

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
Barnidge is doing the same to my sanity, putting up 0 so far even though rg3 is moving the ball well.

Edit: ^that was a terrible snap to be fair, he hasn't looked like a typical terrible browns qb.

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007

weekly font posted:

There was a reason in the league I drafted Barnidge that I drafted Gates late too. RG3 never looks to his TEs.

Him and Reed had pretty good chemistry in washington though, i should have thought about the 20 wrs Cleveland drafted though. At least i have virgil green on my bench...

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
How is Seattle's backfield shaking out? Im not happy with rawls production but im stuck watching the giants game so i have no idea how he is looking.

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
Annual announcement not to freak out and make bad trades and drops after one game.

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
Is it time to start panicing on arob yet?

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
Diggs and fitz sitting on my bench, started brandin cooks and arob... I just need 20 points though from walsh, langford, and eagles dst though so thats good.

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
Inches away from feeling validated for starting Montgomery. Carey also seems to be the lead back for the bears so far.

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007

MrSargent posted:

He had 5 points in the first. I would feel validated already.

Yeah true, i started him over fitz though so im hoping for at least 10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
So what are the chances this is gus Bradley's last game? The jaguars look terrible.

• Locked thread