Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
Rolling with Kuechly as my IDP and the Broncos as my D/ST in a league tonight. Starting CJA in a 0PPR and DThomas in a .5 PPR. Feeling pretty ok about my choices.

e: Though this Trevor kid could maybe just latch on to Demaryius a bit more and that'd be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/774055032039759872

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

CJA so good tonight. Kinda regret not getting more of him.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Cam Newton got them scrambled brains.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Gary Barnidge dropping balls like 7th grade at an all boys school

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Brownhat posted:

My opponent this week has Julio Jones, so I'm really liking all the passes going to Sanu.

This is bizarre. Am I totally forgetting Tampa Bay picking up some crazy shutdown corner?

Brownhat posted:

Also, Latavius Murray and Amari Cooper are making me happy so far.

This is some good poo poo.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

gently caress. I sat Melvin Gordon for Duke Johnson.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

I've had enough. This season is terrible. Let's just skip it.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

:rip:

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

WTF just happened in MIN vs. TEN? The scoring on ESPN is bonkers.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Man, Lamar Miller has 24 carries. Is this a career high for him?

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

Mixup on a handoff, Vikings picked it up and ran it in for another def td

Huh. Doesn't look like ESPN is scoring it properly. At least not yet.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

MrSargent posted:

Got the MinD this week, that should make up for losing Allen...for this week at least.

I'm starting them in 6/7 leagues. Only thing keeping me competitive in a couple of them.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

GODDAMMIT Maclin is in the concussion protocol?

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Victor Cruz looking alive

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Forever_Peace posted:

Problem is, the boneheaded moments seem to outweigh these flashes of promise. Inconsistency is a killer.

The Washington team in a nutshell.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

holy poo poo, that was almost butt fumble levels of slapstick comedy

keep being the Jets, Jets

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Jene Bramel preaches caution, suggests MCL?

https://twitter.com/JeneBramel/status/776590703786921984

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Marshall back on the sideline, helmet on

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Redskins will be at the bottom of the NFC East and deserve it.

I'd forgotten how much I actually hate football.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Two Corey Coleman touchdowns, because there is no god.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Scruffy the janitor posted:

Who is behind ajayi in miami?

Kenyon Drake, I think?

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

So maybe Demaryius Thomas isn't just a decoy today.

I hope.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

I started a Carr/Crabtree stack in daily. I'm unclear on how that final play will be scored.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Sweet mother of mercy, is this the end of ADP?

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Mr. McGibblets posted:

I only need 67 points from him to win. :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

I refuse to accept that its over. He only needs to catch 34 passes and if 6 of those are touchdowns I'm set.

20-ish points in PPR will win me :10bux: in DFS and sink the hook deeper in.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Good lord Osweiler looks terrible.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

2nd half time of possession has been outrageous

e: or at least it's felt that way

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

thank god I'm not facing off with Blount in any or my matchups

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

7 leagues and not a single active player for me or my opponents in the Thursday night game. Yet I still feel compelled to watch. I think I may have an illness.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

London games are great when you're on the east coast. Further west is a bit less great, though going to the local for a beer, breakfast and the game at 7 AM is kinda neat.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Jordan loving Reed.

I have Cousins/Reed stacked in two leagues, plus a bunch of daily.

:getin:

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Can someone who is watching please clarify which Arizona Johnson, if any, is injured?

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Jesus Christ, Antonio

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Ok, so I just need 44.5 points from the Vikings D/ST tomorrow night, no big deal

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

Uuuuuugh David Johnson is going to run for a billion yards tonight isn't he?

god I hope so

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Starting DJ and Fitz in my PPR money league.

it feel good man

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

LmaoTheKid posted:

David 🐐 Johnson

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

To think I was worried about taking him in the late first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Does he legit have scrambled egg brains or are we still waiting to hear of he is in the protocol?

• Locked thread