Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

Docjowles posted:

This utter tire fire of a game is exactly what I need :getin:

Please continue to be loving awful

This is the correct take

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
This is the first week I didn't go 5-2 this season. I went 6-1.

The real problem I've got is that the Vikings are on bye this week, so now I've got to figure out who to stream in 5 of the 7 leagues.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

welp, that's gonna get Melvin Gordon's yard per carry up

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

KC backfield is maybe a nightmare, or just roll with Charles and Ware as RB2s every week?

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

I am going to come up less than 2 points short in two leagues, because it's Ellington and not DJ on this drive.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Mughe posted:

David Johnson had to put up 2 more yards. 2. More. Yards.

And I lost. My bitterness is unreal at the moment.

I feel your pain. For a second I thought it was Fitz who grabbed that catch when it was Jaron Brown.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Started 1 share of Hoyer, 1 Nelson, 1 Jeffrey, 2 Millers across my leagues.

On the upside I drafted Ty Montgomery in an MFL best ball, I guess.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Well gently caress, Antonio Brown looks like he's in a poo poo load of pain.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

MrSargent posted:

What are you guys talking about? AB84 is still out there...

hobbled off earlier with cramping(i'm guessing) and then came back in, but he's not getting used/targeted the way I'd expect here.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

How many fantasy games are going to be decided by either the missed FGs or the Fitzgerald 19 yard catch at the very end?

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

So glad I picked up and started Fat Rob in a couple leagues.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

On Fox, commentator is all "nobody is open" while showing two wide open recievers in slow motion?

The broadcast has been terrible today. Clearly travel didn't agree with Kenny & John.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

I was winning in a league by one point and started the Vikings D. I'm so loving angry.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Santheb posted:

That last run or two by Jordan Howard put the Bears as a whole on offense over 400 yards. That gave my Vikings D -2 points.

I lost 98.6 to 98.5.

this guy gets it

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Good night to be a Washington fan and rolling with some combination of Cousins/Crowder/Kelley across most of my leagues.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

And Hundley's in, so no last gasp of garbage time for Rodgers. I might actually go 7-0 this week.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Spoeank posted:

Field Yates did a good job of reeling him in on Fantasy Underground but CHarris Unchained is insufferable and he rails about "crutch arguments" and how they're awful and then he goes on for multiple minutes about how Devonta Freeman is too short to be a full-time RB and other such crutch arguments.

But he watches too much drat film for me to not pay attention, I just hate myself for it.

So glad I totally gave up on his podcast during the offseason. Even hearing him as a guest on other shows is tough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

ESPN doesn't seem to be showing this game as having started. Not that it really has, but...

• Locked thread