Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Forever_Peace posted:

Dude is 33.

Deangelowns.

loving Deangelo. I went into this game up by like 55. I could now conceivably lose if the Rams D scores 24 points. I want to say that's utterly outrageous, but the Niners are a trash fire of historic proportions and MIN just dropped 22 fantasy points on TEN who aren't good but are at least a real NFL roster :ohdear:

And of course it's a game that airs at 10:30 eastern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Docjowles posted:

loving Deangelo. I went into this game up by like 55. I could now conceivably lose if the Rams D scores 24 points. I want to say that's utterly outrageous, but the Niners are a trash fire of historic proportions and MIN just dropped 22 fantasy points on TEN who aren't good but are at least a real NFL roster :ohdear:

or... uh... THAT game could happen lol

Ended up 3-0, winning by 22, 33, and 67. Feels good man. I look forward to half my players dying next week and never knowing this feeling again.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Veritek83 posted:

2nd half time of possession has been outrageous

e: or at least it's felt that way

It has been. Announcers said the Pats had it like the first 10 minutes of the 3rd quarter or something dumb like that.

This game has sucked balls fantasy wise since my only league with active players is my Hopkins vs his Blount. But as an IRL Pats fan, I am laughing my rear end off.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

To be fair, this is like the first time in history Blount has produced consistently. Usually it's 1, 20, 2, for weekly fantasy points and good loving luck picking which week is which.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

And then Gray overslept and missed a practice. Now he's out of the league, cut by the loving Jags lmao. Because Belichick.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Benne posted:

So, uh, about that Landry/Parker garbage time ..

God dammit, I may not have much this season. But at least I have 19 points from my kicker this week lmao

But yes I could also use more than like 2 points from Landry in my flex :barf:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Gobias Ind. posted:

Never use your flex on Thursday

I got ravaged by injuries and the logical fill-in is on bye, so didn't have much choice. I mean I could have left Rashad Jennings or Corey Coleman or Jordan Matthews or Langford who are all not playing this week for various reasons slotted in I guess in order to guarantee I could flex Mike Wallace :shrug:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

This whole "RIP deandre hopkins, you've been replaced by will fuller and rando no-name tight ends" thing is kinda bumming me out

Has he even gotten a target today? Watching Red Zone where he's obviously not made much of an appearance.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

god dammit chris thompson you are not the correct WSH RB to be scoring touchdowns

texans have 27 points and hopkins has 0 catches what on earth

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Santheb posted:

So DSYS and all but I'm loving done with Hopkins until further notice.

Also I kinda wanna trade Cooper for a large pizza or something, what a loving letdown.

What's up Hopkins/Cooper WR1/2 buddy :rip::respek::rip:

At least that's only in one league, but I have Cooper in several and it's been pretty bleak

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

right on cue, raiders get a TD but troll the gently caress out of us by sending it to Crabtree

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Mr. McGibblets posted:

Here comes garbage time Cam to ruin my day.

actually he appears to have died on a 2pt conversion of all things

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Mr. McGibblets posted:

I'm pretty mad the Bears are going to win. I was so hopeful for that #1 draft pick.

I'm mad cause I streamed the Lions' D against them. I didn't expect them to be good, but I thought I could at least get a Hoyer pick or a couple sacks. Defensive streaming has been going pretty poorly this year

Also good call on panthers backup QB being Olsen Christmas time

I rescind my complaints about Matt Jones not getting a TD

:siren: deandre hopkins sighting. he now has 0.9 points!!!! :siren:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Chen Kenichi posted:

300 yds for Julio?!?!?! O M G

yeah

Apparently he needs like 33 more yards for the all time single game record. Belichick would absolutely be a dick and try to get it for him, we'll see what Dan Quinn is made of

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

modestmusashi posted:

My only hope is Fitzgerald going off on the Rams and Big Ben being motivated to erase the humiliation from last week

Both of these things have a decent chance of happening tbh

MrSargent posted:

This is what you get Raiders for not trusting in Murray.

I don't get why the Raiders hate him so much. I mean he's not the second coming of Adrian Peterson but dude seems totally serviceable as a workhorse RB. And yet they're constantly looking for reasons to marginalize him.

edit: loving crabtroll :argh: :argh: :argh:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Forever_Peace posted:

Derp Eli coming on strong right now. Wonder if we'll get to see 4th quarter Eli Bullshit Magic today too.

I hope not because if Beckham scores 4 points or fewer for the rest of the game I'll pull an undeserved win out of my rear end :pray: 0 ppr, a man can dream

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Docjowles posted:

I hope not because if Beckham scores 4 points or fewer for the rest of the game I'll pull an undeserved win out of my rear end :pray: 0 ppr, a man can dream

:lol: Thank you Vikes D for being god-tier and completely shutting down ODB. And thanks Big Ben for carrying my garbage team through this week

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

89 posted:

I sat Fitz.

:same:

It was for Marvin J-owns, who will hopefully put up a respectable score in his own right, but still

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Brockenstein posted:

I wish I had started Hunter Henry, I'd feel pretty good about my chances

I ended up dropping Henry for Will Tye :smith: With Gates going, and how heavily Rivers leans on him, I just couldn't trust their TE2. It smelled too much like Ladarius Green constantly trolling us by flashing talent and getting no opportunity. Ended up being the wrong call (barring a sick game from Tye, which I don't foresee) but I feel OK about it the process.

Just glad Rivers balled out in the second half. He ended up being my late round QB pick all over the place, and it was real nice to check my scores and suddenly see like a 25 point swing in my favor after seeing negative points to start the game and throwing my phone in the toilet.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

LmaoTheKid posted:

Yeah, I think it'll come down to personal preference but it's still Bell 1st for me. However I would not make fun of anyone for going DJ or Zeke.

What's the next level of punishment if Bell fucks up another drug test? The idea that I could lose him for a half or full season for off field nonsense is enough to at least make me think twice.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ankle injury re: Lacy

James Starks is not good which is the reason he's the backup to a 260lb RB

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Oct 10, 2016

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

LmaoTheKid posted:

This game, good lord.

This utter tire fire of a game is exactly what I need :getin: Facing Derek Anderson, Benjamin, and Panthers D in one league, and at halftime I'm up by 18. In another league there's a small weekly payout for high score. I'm up by 6 on the next closest guy there, who has Jameis and Benjamin.

Please continue to be loving awful

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

TommyGun85 posted:

I regret dropping him.

Same :smith:

My opponent in a different league has him tonight... on his bench thank god

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

Regretting sitting him for CJ Anderson and Jordan Howard atm :smith:

spoiler: Gordon is going to fumble twice in the 4th and the Chargers will lose yet another game that should have been literally impossible to piss away, making your decision look ok

I say this as a Gordon owner who desperately needs him not to do that again

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I am starting to feel good about adding Booker everywhere I could spare a bench spot this week

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Haha Mike McCoy is SO EXCITED to (probably) not get fired tonight

literally as I type this, the Broncos recover the safety punt and get right back in the game lmao. Rivers on suicide watch

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Suave Fedora posted:

Where's mah popcorn

Can we alias :suspense: to :chargers: ?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

corn on the cop posted:

deandre hopkins owners unite

:shepicide:

sup :rip::respek::rip: Seriously, even with Will Fuller dead, this is what we get?

The other dick-kick is that I needed Dwayne Allen to do *something* in several leagues. Not even have a good game, just get more than like 1 point. Instead he dies after one catch and Doyle goes on to have a great game.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Hopkins poo poo out enough short gains in half PPR that I feel OK. 14 point lead with my Larry Fitz vs his Brandon Marshall in an important matchup for my playoff chances.

Cards please don't decide this would be a cool time to feed Floyd/Brown a billion targets

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

As long as Larry "The Good Fitz" keeps doing something, I got this. Up 12 at the half vs Marshall in 0.5 PPR.

Can also back door an undeserved win in a second league if Forte keeps getting shut down and/or the Jets gently caress up the ARI DST without involving Forte or Marshall :ohdear:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I am still going to lose in the league where I own DJ because I'm up against Shady and Stadfford, and started Big Ben. Also -4 from PIT defense in our scoring.

:rip:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Melvin Gordon with his 33 points is singlehandedly going to get me a win in the league I completely DGAF about, and defeat me in the one with the biggest payout where I desperately needed a victory.

fantasy.txt

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Swapping in Mariota for Big Ben is going pretty ok so far, for a dude I streamed for free as a FA

ESPN briefly had a third TD that got changed to one for an RB. Must have been a pass that got reclassified as a toss or something? Anyway would have loved the extra points but w/e

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Oct 28, 2016

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

corn on the cop posted:

blake bortles with the emptiest 300-yard, 3 touchdown performance of all time

Garbage time hero is what you signed up for by owning Bortles. And hooooooooooooly poo poo did he ever deliver on that heh :tbear: Almost 30 fantasy points in a game they had no chance to win from the opening drive what on earth

Has there ever been a more stark contrast between awful real life QB / good fantasy QB?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Gonna need TB to stay in this so Ryan has to contribute. Not feeling great about 20 real life points to his 7 fantasy points coming up on half time.

Goal line end around to Taylor Gabriel wtf

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I may be a little bitter about how good Evans is this year after I took him early last season and he straight up dropped 15 fantasy points worth of catches. Every. Single. Week. :smithicide:

Yesss more of that, Ryan. More TD's to whatever the gently caress a "Patrick DiMarco" is.

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Nov 4, 2016

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ok I'm done tilting :f5: Ryan feasting when I expected them to run a bunch and milk clock. That Julio TD, holy poo poo. Dude has unfair Inspector Gadget legs.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I have a very good chance of losing to the league Taco because Maclin died 5 seconds into the game, Charmander has done nothing, and he started Mike Wallace who has 20+ points and counting. I don't even want to own Maclin, let alone play him, but byes were loving murder this week.

Would be feeling a lot better if Sproles didn't step his pinky toe out on that punt return.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Intruder posted:

Whoops Ben headed to the locker room

Not able to watch, but based on stat updates, seems like he's back out there? Not that it matters because the Steelers are having their poo poo pushed in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Docjowles posted:

Not able to watch, but based on stat updates, seems like he's back out there? Not that it matters because the Steelers are having their poo poo pushed in.

lol nevermind. I'll take 18 points from Big Ben out of loving nowhere considering I was buckling in for 7 before the last couple minutes happened. My AB84 share is likewise saved.

• Locked thread