Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Scruffy the janitor posted:

DJ is gonna need a 50 yard TD run because they aren't scoring any other way

Blaine Gabbert pick six?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I take it back. There's no chance for a Gabbert Pick 6 because he never throws the ball anywhere near anybody.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Is it even possible to put Kaepernick in at this point? Can his hair even fit in a helmet?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

gently caress David Johnson forever.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Can the cards D at least put up a stop so I can end the night with my 13 points?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Awwww gently caress yeah safety!

Edit: ^^^ yeah, that'll work. :)

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Well, I've dithered long enough and now any possible decisions I could have made are out of my hands. I'm sure I made all the wrong ones, but at least I no longer have the responsibility to worry about.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Assuming the rest of today matches what's gone on so far, I'll finish with the 2nd highest scoring team this week.

And lose to the top scoring team by 30 points or more. For the second week in a row.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Forever_Peace posted:

In case anybody was wondering, Crowell looks good running the ball despite the stat line. Not seeing a lot of yards he should have gained but didn't. Pats appear to be taking him away as an offensive threat with safety help on the inside.

Yeah. I mean, it's not like they're going to be afraid of a Charlie Whitehurst passing attack. May as well take away the run.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

"Huh, Kyle Rudolph's been pretty stable so far and my TE situation is poo poo. Guess I'll give him a try is week."
*fffffaaaaaart*

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

On the plus side, I guess dropping Golden Tate was a perfectly reasonable decision.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

All I need is for Eddie Lacy to have a 30 point game tonight! :suicide:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Benne posted:

Of course Cobb finally starts doing things long after I dropped him entirely

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Nadir posted:

All hail the Fantasy Gods

They are harsh but they are fair (just won by 1.1 points because my opponent had Gano for only 2 points)

If there are fantasy football Gods they're all Old Testament and poo poo. Like doling out a bunch of wrath to random people because they looked at the wrong bug on Thursday.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Varg posted:

I won 1 out of 5 leagues this week, these past 2 weeks have sucked for me

Over the past two weeks In my 10-team league I went from dead last in points against to third. My past two games have been against the highest scoring teams in the league, and both scored 30 or more points than the next highest team. :negative:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

A player on my bench got points, it's all over for me. Contract my team, fire everyone. :emo:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Opponent has DT and McManus tonight. :neckbeard:

Aaaand as soon as I say that Denver gets a break.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Fffffffff

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I'm very glad nobody in my league cares fuckall for trades. I still have Stafford if Ben is out for a while.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

What I thought was going to be an easy dismantling of my opponent this week has turned into a pathetic cripple fight.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Brockenstein posted:

Feel my pain

2.6 points from Ben before he died :suicide:

I started Ben, Bell, and Jessie James this week.

I mean, I guess Bell will probably still do a bunch of stuff.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Brockenstein posted:

Apparently Ben is about to come back in? :pray:

Was just going to say, I guess if there's a silver lining it's that my opponent has Antonio Brown.

I'm probably still better off with half of Ben throwing though.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Small blessings: my opponents Blake Bortles only has one point more than my Ben Roethlisberger despite Ben being injured, missing time and sucking.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

RVProfootballer posted:

If Ben is out and/or sucking, just give it to Bell plz

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

And now Bortles scores a TD so I'm getting crushed.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

LmaoTheKid posted:

Only good thing that happened to me was ...

I'm getting curb stomped by Jay loving Ajayi.

If one of John Brown or Jeremy Maclin can get 20 points or more I can not feel like a fuckig idiot for not starting Pryor this week

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Oct 16, 2016

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Down 40 with my Maclin, John Brown, Gore, Lacy and Arizona D against his Kelce. I wish I felt confident but my luck has been absolute poo poo this year.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Cool. My bench is playing loving phenomenal today.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

"Well, Big Ben is the obviously play over Stafford here."

:siren: *ANGRY BUZZER NOISE*

"Hmm, my TE is on bye. I'm sure that with the Steelers WR issues, Jesse James will get a bunch of targets.

"Hey, if for some reason Ben does go out, they'll just run for a trillion yards with Bell anyway."

"Pryor has been consistent, but Maclin* probably has the better matchup."

"Sure, Lacy is hobbled. But Starks is out and so he'll probably get a bunch of work anyway."

"I'm sure Ware is going to do jack this week now that Charles is back."

*(remains to be seen but are you really gonna bet against this being the wrong move?)

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0DGjXE_BQQ

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Oct 16, 2016

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

BonoMan posted:

The only thing that let me survive Gronk going back to old form was Brees going back to old form.

Opponent also had Terrence West but thankfully he had Carolina D and a couple of other eggs that played.

Also hate that I missed out on Pryor. The one week I forgot to set my waivers proper

I just need to keep Pryor in and stop out-thinking myself. Dude's been the only receiver I've had all year that's been worth a drat.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

My bench has more points than my team right now. I have three guys on bye this week.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

pubic works project posted:

If I had started Matt Ryan Stafford over Derek Carr Ben Roethlisberger and Spencer Ware over Matt Forte Eddie Lacy, I would have won easily. Now while it looks like I have a shot, I know it's hopeless.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I guess I'll save my bitching for after MNF tomorrow by which time I'm sure that Frank Gore, John Brown and the Arizona defense will have scored exactly the 30 points I'll need to lose by 1 point.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Texans please just score some points so that Gore can get out on the field.

Edit: or just gently caress up real bad and give it to them. That works too.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Oct 17, 2016

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Ffs give Gore a chance at the end zone I'm still down 20.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

I would be ok with some OT

Seriously. Please more yards for Frank Gore.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

John Brown still hasn't gotten a reception. I think there are just way too many mouths to feed for him to be a viable start.

I need to stop playing matchups and start thinking of who's playing them. Hey, the Jets pass d is terrible! Surely John Brown will have a decent night against them! :suicide:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

I guess I'll save my bitching for after MNF tomorrow by which time I'm sure that Frank Gore, John Brown and the Arizona defense will have scored exactly the 30 28 points I'll need to lose by 1 3 points.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

RBX posted:

Went 4-3 this week because somebody actually started Ajayi and Fitzpatrick is really bad.

I will forever curse the name of Jay "47% of my opponent's point total" Ajayi.

Any other week against this rear end in a top hat and even with the lineup mistakes I made I win by 20-25 points. :bang:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Please Meridith don't suck tonight, you're the only 100% healthy wr I have.

• Locked thread