Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
Damnit Bort Bortles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
What is Quincy Enunwa and why is he stealing Brandon Marshall's points?

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
MyPlaybook from fantasy pros is working and give you a live stream. You can even see a played running fantasy points by clicking on the scoreboard.

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
Guess I should have dropped B. Marsh for Enunwa.

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010

Suave Fedora posted:

What is an Enunwa

The guy that the Jets are going to stop throwing the ball to as soon as I pick him up off waivers.

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010

Jota posted:

Condolences to Brandon Marshall's season

Why is this happening to me? The rest of my lineup better take up his slack.

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
Whelp, back to the locker room. Go ahead and take the rest of the night off. Enunwa's got you.

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
OH MY GOD HE'S BACK.

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
B Marsh making a good case for other Jets receivers. IT WAS IN YOUR HANDS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
Aahhhhahahhhaha. Woodhead was supposed to save me. Welcome to the new week, same as the old week.

• Locked thread