Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
drat i was in the hole at halftime with DT, CJ Anderson, and Denver Def going up against Cam, Kelvin, Olsen, Stewart, and Caro Def.

Cj Anderson is keeping me in this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
There's the first 10 points on my bench, and it's from jordan loving matthews.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I don't regret taking Lamar in the 1st.

Now please don't get hurt.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I think Lamar has touched the ball more times in 20 minutes on the Texans than a full game with the Dolphins.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Goodtime Pancreas posted:

My cooks vs his snead is not looking good so far.

Now it doesn't suck as much.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Ah, thanks Vikings def for being there in every league as everyone overlooked you.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

VietCampo posted:

Ah, thanks Vikings def for being there in every league as everyone overlooked you.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Well at least all my Derek Carr shares gets that TD finally after seeing 4 rushing TD's.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Could be worse for me i guess, in the 2 leagues i have Keenan Allen, i have Golden Tate on the bench in one and Fitzgerald and Crabtree in the other.

Hope all you other Keenan Allen guys have viable options though. Back2back years with him getting hurt rip.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

MrSargent posted:

Am I missing an injury Allen had that have people saying he is made of glass? Dude had a lacerated kidney last year which is more of a freak injury than a football one.

No idea, but he's set to miss 23 out of 32 games in 2 years. Just tore his ACL it looks like.

P much 3 major injuries in as many seasons it seems like.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Benne posted:

Oh, so it's going to be one of those years where T.Y. Hilton does nothing when I start him and goes off when on my bench. I see how it is.

This may be Moncreif's breakout year.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Certified WR1 Doug Baldwin you guys

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

UberJew posted:

fortunately i am only in one league and it is for fun with friends and my first ever so the salt is tempered

but gently caress coby fleener 0 points are you for real

Oh man, just wait til you start playing for money.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
It's time Ben, 30 targets for AB every week.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Yeaaaaa playing against Bmarsh and Decker on the same team, why couldn't this have been last week???

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

bows1 posted:

Why does a Bills D score count against my Jets D?

WELCOME TO FANTASY

Also, holding flags, destroyer of dreams.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

bows1 posted:

Wait so if my D held the other team to zero points all game, and the other teams D caused 4 touchdowns, it's the same as the O running all over my D? That's retarded

P much, afaik Yahoo is the only one that doesn't do that.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I don't see how you can own Decker and not start him, that dude is literally the most consistent WR2. Unless you have like 3 WR1's.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
this year loving sucks

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
uh is anyone else sitting here thinking the gently caress detroit?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

Who is watching the Detroit game and can you tell me why the gently caress they keep giving Theo Riddick carries.

Abdullah left with an injury if that's what you're asking?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Turns out i should've subbed in Travis Benjamin over Moncreif instead of shrugging it off and saying "it'll be fine".

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Varg posted:

I only need 10 points from Bortles, Robinson, Crabtree, CJA, and Catanzaro combined. Opponent is done. Bets on what I lose by??

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Man, i need Langford to not blow up.

edit: Also real glad with my investments in multiple shares of the vikings def.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Sep 19, 2016

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

Not watching - did Mathews get hurt?

Not sure, but he just had a rush for 6 yards?

Sproles is seeing a good amount of action so far it seems.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
So uh, this Wentz kid isn't too shabby eh

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Welp, needed like 5 more points from Alshon at halftime to win. poo poo's not looking all that great.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Man please stay healthy all year Mitchell.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Uh so I have Jordy Nelson, Marvin Jones, Jarvis Landry, and Vikings Def starting now.

I think I might have to call the police on myself for this rape

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I was about to regret starting Gurley again and over Spencer Ware. But god drat is he stepping up finally.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

Looks like I'm gonna need some Landry garbage time magic in this one

Same here, just toss him some dink and dunks Tannehill and let him do the magic please.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Garbage time Landry would be wonderful.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Honore_De_Balzac posted:

Miami RBs poo poo show.

P much this

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Lmao, that was the dumbest roughing the kicker penalty, dude straight up just pushed him to the ground, not even an accidental bump. amazing job dolphins

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Tannehill'd

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Ended up benching Gurley for CMike and Spencer Ware. So here comes 2 Gurley TDs in the 2nd half

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Santheb posted:

19 for 33, 1.7 ypc

Todd Gurley

Thank god i benched him at the last minute for CMike. That's what i scared of, tho i was more thinking game flow.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

scrubs season six posted:

I've got Carr who put up 28 so I'm still hoping I'm not a stupid dumb moron.

It's insane he threw for 4 TD's but only put up 28. haha

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
So i have my Big Ben + Julio going up against this guys Matt Ryan + Antonio Brown.

Holy poo poo is today crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Up by 7 with my Big Ben and Vikings def tomorrow night against his AB84, Maclin, and Charles.

Mannnn i do not like the way this game is looking though with the Steelers up big going against Maclin.

Edit: LOL Thanks Steelers, keep throwing that ball.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Oct 3, 2016

• Locked thread