Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I have Kelvin and cj on the bench on one of my teams. Feeling real good about the rest of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

No idea why anyone would draft a Browns running back. Or hell a Browns player period.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

What the gently caress is going on in SD/KC and why is Matt Ryan ignoring Julio.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Veritek83 posted:

I've had enough. This season is terrible. Let's just skip it.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Well I took a nap after the horrible start and now im winning in 5 out of 6 of my leagues. Only one im losing in is because he has Drew Brees. I still have Big Ben to go in that one. But goddamn Vikings defense, what the hell. I have them on 3 nfl teams.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

In a year where people were going zero RB....the top WRs score less than Will Fuller.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Ben you have to score 15 more points. We talked about this. I have children!

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Since there's no way Ben cant get 1 more point i've won 6 out of 6 games this week unless i've angered the football gods.

:pray:

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

gently caress I lost my yahoo league game because I forgot I was against Deangelo. That last TD killed me.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

They put it at 10:30 as a sign for everyone to go to sleep

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

What the hell OBJ don't do this two weeks in a row!

Also started the Ravens Def in like 3 leagues before I saw half their roster was injured.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Mr. McGibblets posted:

Fleener is the biggest TE bust of the year calling it now.

Almost every TE this year is a bust. I'm actually contemplating dropping TE and adding another FLEX in my league next year

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I'm more confused by the Browns score and that the 49ers actually have points

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Every player on my team in a game has a fumble

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Marvin Jones just sitting on my bench with the 2nd most WR points in the league

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

If Freeman doesn't do poo poo this game is he droppable

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

But I can pick up Blount or Crow

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Bort with a cool -2.88

RBX fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Sep 18, 2016

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Marvin Jones just sitting on my bench in 3 leagues.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I'm about to be loving 0-3 in my ESPN league thanks to bad starts every week.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I learned last year all GB receivers are bad except Jordy.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I need 4 more points Matt!

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Santheb posted:

So are the Raiders just not very good on offense or did I just expect too much from Amari Cooper?

They're good in the sense that they have to be because their defense is so awful. Just like Jacksonville.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

This is one of those weeks huh

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

loving Benjamin, Stafford,and blount. Some combo of them in all my leagues

Crow on my bench.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Of course D'angelo gets the TD and not Bell. Especially when I have one opponent I was beating who started him in his flex. Now I need Rudolph to get 1.98 points. I'm not sure after this week.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Kyle Rudolph did great and I went 5-2 overall which is huge after a slow start. Stafford hosed me in the two losses anyway.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

What if the Jets defense is so bad Bell isn't on the field enough to even get points.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Where the gently caress is Bell

Edit: Finally

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Are the eagles being the eagles again

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

You should've done at pre season when JJ was injured

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Stop starting people against Min

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

gently caress I knew I should've picked up hogan and then Steve Smith is hurt.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Gonna go 6-1 maybe. Can go 7-0 if Julio starts getting points and Panthers D does great

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I really need Brandon and Fitz to start going off. I need Fitz to more tho.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Talk about nothing going on helping fantasy! loving Geno and Drew are in. Well DJ and cards Def owners are happy.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Went 4-3 this week because somebody actually started Ajayi and Fitzpatrick is really bad.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Usually I don't buy in to the fantasy hype because from what I've seen fantasy people hype anything. But Nah I pickup and start Meredith on my teams. gently caress me.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

McCoy is playing? Damnnit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The Jets are bad

• Locked thread