Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Benne posted:

UPDATE: I'm real close to rage-dropping this rear end in a top hat. gently caress TEs.

Yeah wtf.

Edit: also I'm really sad about Keenan Allen, but if he isn't out for the year I'll be really really happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Ok also Allen Robinson???

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
That Brees Cooks stack feeling good right now

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Also for IDP dudes, Kwon Alexander :stare: 13 solo, 2 assist, 1 sack

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

MrSargent posted:

Am I missing an injury Allen had that have people saying he is made of glass? Dude had a lacerated kidney last year which is more of a freak injury than a football one.

Yeah, and his collarbone at the end of 2014. I don't believe he's injury prone, but if this is a torn ACL, that tag is going to follow him around even more than it already does.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Victor Cruz exists!

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

LmaoTheKid posted:

A Ruben sandwich is better than Rueben Randle.

Yeah but reuben sandwiches are really loving good so this isn't really a knock on him

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I am slinking down off of the WalfordWagon and crawling back to the waiting and forgiving arms of Dwayne Allen

I'm not sure why he wasn't higher up people's boards. All the opportunity in a high volume offense. I guess just health concerns.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Lol Terrence Williams being retarded as hell

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
So I dropped Dorsett to fill a defensive flex spot rather than Sharpe, Stills, and Crowder. I figured he wouldn't have the volume or opportunity that the other three could play into, with Crowder being the one it came down to keeping rather than him. He's just going to be a flukey boom bust guy that is not really startable, right??

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Lol jack doyle

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Dwayne Allen? No no no no, I must throw to a white tight end

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

LmaoTheKid posted:

Hey, MattyIce, bomb it to Marvin loving jones pls

That's Fatty Matty, not Matty Ice

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Good thing everyone drafted Martellus Bennett, who was sure to be a TE1 even with healthy Gronk and in the running to be the top overall tight end if Gronk got injured

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Hahah, was going to ask where the hell Dandy Kaiser was when he could be gloating about all the sweet week 1 tight end lines, what up teemu, I should've realized

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Poonerman posted:

Was Sammie Coates supposed to happen?

Physically he's a nice Martavis Bryant fill in, but he isn't actually good at football so he couldn't take his chance when the opportunity came.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Blimpkin posted:

Eli Rogers is my sleeper pick my 16team 1ppr and he's looking great

Yeah, he's looking great now, only small worry is when Wheaton comes back. He should command more targets than Coates at least, though Rogers may have staked his claim on WR2.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
*cue nice run by Jones

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Ha, Chris Thompson with the goal line carry. Think it's just because of Matt Jones's fumbling? I don't know at all whether Jones got goal line touches last year.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

ZIGfried posted:

His Hyde vs my Gurley and three points, that dream is already dead.

I'd given up hope in one league but just need another... 35 from Hyde and I'll win it! Repeat of his week 1 from last year wouldn't quite be enough to save me, haha

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Docjowles posted:

or... uh... THAT game could happen lol

Ended up 3-0, winning by 22, 33, and 67. Feels good man. I look forward to half my players dying next week and never knowing this feeling again.

11-2 here :feelsgood: Only had Keenan Allen on two teams (plus having traded him straight up for Sammy Watkins in another dynasty a couple weeks ago). Next week going to be a bloodbath for all my dudes.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Enunwa for real?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Marshall down, looked like his knee. Not non contact, but while he was being tackled, maybe foot got caught or something.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Knee bent outwards, don't know what ligament that is

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Also maybe sell your Decker shares because if bmarsh is out Decker is shiiiiiiiit as the #1 WR

That isn't fair at all. He went 74-962-5 with Geno Smith having a putrid 2500-13-13 year. I don't know how the hell he got low WR2 numbers out of that QB play. Edit: Note that I watched zero Jets games in 2014, just going by box score.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Also Sammy looking very decoy

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
What's the website that has like a play by play for every game and only shows fantasy relevant stuff?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

I think so, yeah. Thanks!

Also holy poo poo, Dez has 4 targets in the first 4 minutes?!

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Fantasy football: I've made many many huge mistakes :doh:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Just to be clear, I started Hilton and Sanders over Dez and DT, along with sitting JJ Watt for Jabaal Sheard, on my stupidly stacked dynasty team. Off season is awesome as I bulk up my team and make it a juggernaut, then it all comes down to being stupid weekly to lose to the worst team in the league.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Jeffery is going to score over 20 points, give my opponent the win, and ensure that I get the second highest score of the week.

I'd love a 30-40 point day from Jeffery. Would win me 2 or 3 leagues and only lose me 1. Come on buddy.

Also, relying on Malcolm Jenkins, Jerrell Freeman, and Danny Trevathan in multiple leagues, so let's get those Chicago LBs some more work

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I hate New England.

I can't believe Texans DST isn't going to end up being a good play this week

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
McKinney owns. Wish I had any shares.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

never own or start pats RBs guys

Lmao

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

DeepDickPizza posted:

I own and started Pryor in one league, but I'm pretty mad that in another league I went to see if he was still there and I was like 30 seconds too late and he was locked for the week. Now, do I want to use a bunch of my FA bucks on him for next week. Hmmm...

Third string QB, Josh Gordon coming back week 5, Corey Coleman coming back a few weeks later. Sources say no don't.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Also goddamn I'm never going to know whether to start DT, Sanders, neither, or both.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Holy poo poo just noticed Kwon Alexander's 1st quarter. He owns.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Please don't die Dez

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Lol at Zeke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Also, in case people aren't watching, Langford was in for like a series, and it's been Howard the past 2-3.

• Locked thread