Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
cj anderson can go gently caress himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
keenan allen just went down

well, it was nice knowing you all

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
also, in case you didn't know he was in football, eddie royal (!) just scored for the bears

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Early report on Keenan Allen: Right Knee Injury

:shepicide:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
remember that time i drafted keenan allen over brandin cooks? me too because it was last week

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
hope you're not facing the vikings defense today

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Fantasy Football 2016 GDT: Overreacting to one week sample-sizes

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Veritek83 posted:

Man, Lamar Miller has 24 carries. Is this a career high for him?

Correct, only had 20+ carries twice in Miami

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
sterling shepard is orders of magnitude better than rueben randle

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

LmaoTheKid posted:

A Ruben sandwich is better than Rueben Randle.

victor cruz two years removed from a shredded kneecap is better than rueben randle

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Dak looked good today, but my goodness that Dallas offense was extraordinarily vanilla. Dinks and dunks everywhere.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Rough day for my 16-teamer. Keenan Allen died and I got a big fat loving zero from Barnidge.

Still have a sizeable lead though! 19-point lead w/ my Edelman facing his Floyd/Catanzaro.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
jermaine gresham is still playing football?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
antonio brown is on the b- never mind

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Benne posted:

Sammie Coates isn't happening, you guys.

Was Sammie Coates supposed to happen?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
nice job of sammie coates to make me look good by deflecting a ball into eli rogers' hands

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
yes kirk, feed into my irrational hatred of you

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
every time i look at the starting receivers for the 49ers i die a little inside

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
this game is educational. i had no idea kenny britt was still in football

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
todd gurley will probably break one or two in the second half

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the 49ers have been awful and are winning by three touchdowns

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i wonder if there's anyone out there who actually started greg salas

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Santheb posted:

Kinda letting me down here, Jets D.

when in doubt, start the defense playing the browns

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
kyle rudolph has awak- sorry

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
it's happening guys

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
alright jeremy we need one more of those

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
carson wentz will be really good if/when he stops exposing himself to RG3 hits

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
anyone who spent more than 15 minutes watching kirk cousins knew that his hot streak wasn't going to continue

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

LmaoTheKid posted:

Sterling Sheppard is for real y'all

started 4 minutes before the game :kheldragar:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
It's the Kyle Rudolph breakout show in Carolina

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
tevin :allears:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Tevin :allears: Coleman :swoon:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
gonna lose in my 16-teamer despite the 3rd-highest score. roll tide

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
90 yard edelman reception wiped out :shepface:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
eddie royal, siphoning touchdowns in 2016

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
terrelle pryor is great, i can't wait to see how cleveland ruins him

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the panthers are a trash garbage factory

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://twitter.com/RVacchianoSNY/status/782677455765110784

*sad trombone*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
guess who took the chiefs in pick'em :smug:

• Locked thread